Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is your worst dealer story?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Younggungrower, Aug 11, 2012.

1. #41 SpliffyPuffs, Aug 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2012
    If only everyone was brave enough to do so^

And not everyone has a greenthumb, some people have tendency to kill every plant they touch. There's nothing wrong with dealers, it's just a conflict of intrest in an illegal market for most states.

Customers expect dominos/ pizza hut delivery, dealers want to stay safe and are always checkin the rearview mirror on their way, scoping out the area making sure their customers arn't working with the pigs, and sometimes they are just twice a baked as the customer wishes they were, perhaps the dealer's been on his way but at 35mph in a 70 zone:smoke:

2. My dealere tried to rip me and i said to him that he would not want to lose a good client. He proceeded to give me the proper amount.

3. haha, thats how I found my dealer. Used to smoke with a guy at work during lunch everyday who used to sell .8 bags as grams for $20. He basically used to short everything, 1/8ths were 3.2, quarters 6.7, etc. His main side money was buy an ounce for 300 and then sell like 35 .8 $20 bags to people at work/school. Used to be able to flip 35 $20 bags in 2 days so he was makng decent profit.

I was never into g's, and he wasn't into selling me 1/8ths for $55-60 because he made much less money, so he gave me his connect. Been working with his connect for 5 years now, call him up after his day job, between 6pm-10pm, give him a 30 min notice, go straight to his back door and get what I need.

His guy did the same thing at first, short it a little in the beginning. Told him his scale must be off the first couple times and after that its been spot on.

4. BTW, where you located man?

5. A little big town with lots of other little big towns surrounding it, its a small place thats big, you know.

6. haha, no one tracking you down man. If the feds were really after you they wouldn't have to ask, they can simply track your I.P address and go straight to where you live.

I'm just curious where people are paying $420-500/oz

7. In Tx.

and this is for HTCC winner strains.

8. gotcha, I wish I could find someone RELIABLE with top shelf. my guy is reliable as fuck and its always dank but I've gotten better with my backup connects. Sadly my backup connects only last a few months before disappearing.

9. There is a small band of growers were I am at and the harvest tend to stay with Doctors, lawyers, ex FBI agents, teachers, and other trusted growers, if ya payed your dues you generally pay 350 an O for strains like LSD, Pineapple Chunk, White Widow, American Dream, and now there is a bit of stuff someone bred called Sour Winkle.

10. Know any1 in Chicago?

11. My 3 buddies went to go buy a quarter like 20 mins away from one of their friends friends friend, and the guy grabbed the cash and pulled a gun to their heads and told them to leave.. It was a skinny white kid surrounded by big black guys lol...

12. #52 trunkmuzik, Aug 12, 2012
    worst dealer story? Easy, WET WEED! I bet iv bought at least 5 pounds of wet weed in the last year or so and thats almost all in Qs, HPs or Ps.

Im not legal yet (but hopefully soon) so I just buy off grower buddies, were all in good together just sometimes I need more before they can finish curing and drying but most of the time they dont tell me before hand, and i don't always feel the nugs untill i get home or they leave mly place, there dope is super killer so i never question it just let em know that next time i dont want wet shit, besides losing maybe a half o out of every p in weight, after the dry its killer shit so i cant complain to much right :)

13. Another reason to push leagalization! Hello!:wave:

14. I was introduced to a dude from Chicago once but thats it.

15. Before I met my boyfriend, An old dealer of mine use to pull off the most pointless shit. He made me call him a different name every week and use code names. For example 1 day his name was Keith Bolderson and the code name was pigeon? Never heard from him since.

16. #56 AgMan, Aug 12, 2012
    On the buyer end: Pretty sure I got straight hemp one time.

On the grower end:

Been burned 3 times by long time friends who turned junky, a total of about 3 qp worth between them.

A friend had someone steal a large chunk of customers by keifing buds and selling them saying that's how they got it, then they started buying from him through someone else. It worked out in the end when he started selling some of the shittiest outdoor I've ever seen. They all came around again and she was able to tell her side of the story.

17. As a grower, shit happens, but I don't practices bad business. I have let wet shit go without realizing it, but I trust they are telling the truth and compensate for the loss they incurred.

18. Shit like this is halarious! Seriously tho, call me Bong, James Bong next week it'll be Danky Doodle and the password is Shrek oh kay.

Now I know what to call my next two pieces! Sweet, thank you.

19. I hear you on that... But dude... BC PRIDE!!!! BC BUD BROTHA!!

20. Its funny... but super useful. If they are a legit dealer, they would want to keep their profile down as low as posible. Sounding funny is way better than jail time!