Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is your worst dealer story?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Younggungrower, Aug 11, 2012.

1. Damn that dudes a bitch^^^ if I understood your story right.

2. to make it short and sweet...
    Dealer:I'll be there in 30 min
    Me:(45 min later) *texts* where are you?
    Dealer: (message read) *no reply*
    Me:(1hr since talking to dealer) *calls up dealer* *brother answers*
    Me:hey where is *dealer*?
    Dealer's Bro: oh he's in the pool....
    Me:*click*
    we never spoke again lol...*true story*

3. That's why it was my worst story. Most people I mess with carry themselves right and I could have spoke to them about it instead of taking things to the next level. It is ok now though cause when people asked what happened to his face he lied and said he got jumped by three dudes. I was happy it was over then so I confirmed his story. Lol

4. #24 SpliffyPuffs, Aug 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2012
    @ caliweeds420: Fucking halarious

@omgitskenon and everyone else with dealer is taking too long type stories: I understand when you find out the dude is freakin swimming when he said he'd be on his way but at the sametime if anyone is delivering you weed, don't bitch if they are late, they often have other clientel and other shit to do with their day, I know I've been a delivery pot dealer whatever you want to call it, I understand as the buyer you feel like " well I got the money I'll take my business elswhere" piss off and do that, selling weed don't get anyone rich, we do it for the love of spreading pot and if a client can't wait an extra hour to get some weed, when we face traffic, cops, hunger, sleepiness of our own, stoner forgetfullness (we smoke to ya know) and sometimes we have full time jobs, ever think of that.

I can tell alot of you haven't ever really dealt with big problems like cops pounding on your door threatening to get a search warrant while you got a room full of pot plants a fridge with a few pounds of weed and me tryin to take a break from driving around town all day, and probablly cuz some lil prick was mad that I was too late.

5. My dealer is ghetto as hell never has baggies for the bud it's always wrapped in torn off plastic bag smh other than that I just stop by his home in a quiet subdivision and pick up the green

6. Its simple if you tell someone a time that you will deliver something then be there at that time. From my experience hanging out with dealers most of them bull shit about the time knowing that they cant do it that fast just to not lose the sale. Meanwhile all it is doing is pissing off the customer who would just rather not be lied to about the damn time you will be there.

You got other serves to make first? Thats cool but dont tell me you are on your way when you dont plan on being there for hours.

You tired and dont want to drive right now? Thats cool just let me know you dont want to make money at that very time so I wont waste my time waiting for when you finally feel like it.

You run in to traffic? Got cops on your tail trying to steal your stash? Just got shot 9 times? Its all understandable, what is not understandable is a simple call or text can not be made to let the client know you will be late.

Basically im just tired of shitty drug dealers who dont have the common courtesy to be on time.

7. +1. My biggest pet peeve is dealers coming late. I don't mind 15-20 minutes but some guys are an hour late sometimes. Its no big deal if you tell me before hand, I don't care. Give me a 10 minute warning so I know when to leave my house, not sit in a parking lot for an hour looking suspicious as hell.

Of course dealers got lives, so do the customers. Most dealers will lie and say they'll be there in 30 mins when they know they can't be there for another hour. In most cases, I'll stop dealing with the guy.

Time is money man, if I'm sitting there for an hour, you better hook it up fat, give me a price discount, or just let me know before I leave the house that you're running late.

My most reliable guy doesn't have the flamest shit but he tells me his work schedule and what time I can pick up. I know anytime from 6pm to 10pm he's good, give him a 30 min notice and go straight to his back door, been doing that for 5 years now.

I've tried so many other guys getting danker shit but its such a PITA dealing with some of these guys. Everything from picking up a middleman, to waiting an hour, to calling and not picking up, etc etc...the list goes on.

8. Agreed 100%

9. a long time ago, some kid ran with my 220 dollars......:devious:

10. Why would you get a runner to buy you an ounce... I would wait untill I found a direct seller.

11. It was back in hs, I was gonna buy 2 blunts and there was regano in them......

12. #32 SpliffyPuffs, Aug 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2012
    A lot of times dealers make 5 or 10 bucks on a drop, so yeah we don't really give a fuck about that 5 or 10 bucks, when people order ounces I'm always on time, thats a 100 dollar drop, well worth it.

So if your dealer is "lying" to you about when he'll be there its prolly cuz when he hears "can I get a gram" he forgets about it as soon as he gets off the phone, your lucky he shows up at all.

Edit: Its not about cops trying to steal our stash, its about the cops trying to put our ass behind bars, we risk our freedom so you can get your weed and we don't like waiting tables or working at car washes, its an adrenaline rush and besides alot of my customers wouldn't have wanted to deal with the people I was buying from, selling weed CAN pay the bills but rarely does is buy fancy ass shit and blinged out cars, thats for the folks who sell anything from crack to heroin to meth, selling weed (unless your growin it yourself and hustle your ass off) just doesn't make a whole lot of money to be worth worrying about something like "time", besides it's the pigs that get really pissed off when a deal changes time and location cuz they spend all this effort setting up survailance and then your late and change it to down the block, customers just have to understand shit like this.

13. waiting for almost an hour, when he said 5-10 mins and never showing up..last time ive called him.

14. Called my dealer and asked if he could hook me up. He says yes and i go to meet him. He makes me jog after him for 30 minutes while he is skating his loangboard. He tildelt me e was vinna pick up from his supplier, which turned out to be a regalar dealer. I had no idea my dealer was middleman. I was expecting 3,5g of kief and he gave me 2,5g of mids weed. I was like wtf is this man?? He said "you asked me to hook you up, I did. Mind if i have a nug for when i go to sleep?" i was like fuck you man and left with my money. Never called him since.

15. I've waited days to get an ounce of bomb ass White Widow, its called the waiting game.

I would get ounces for 350 while everyone else was paying 420 to 500 an ounce. Its called a homeboy hook up. Trust me, I payed me dues.

It allowed me to sell to my friends that he wouldn't deal with.

Another one of my close friends and partners in crime had a quarter pound of dro jacked from him by one of his clientel, the dude got in his car and took off with the qp, he ran into another car and took off. My friend chased him around town and eventually called it a $1200 loss.

Point of the story is that dealers get fucked over to.

16. Crazy storys... They are fun to read while highly medicated ^_^

17. Classic

18. I've had dealers do it over ounces man, so thats not always the case. I haven't bought a gram in over 8 years, 1/8th at a minimum and thats usually to sample a new dealer.

Some dealers are just dumbass's, plain and simple. You're not around, let me know, I'm usually picking up a few days before I'm dry so I have no prob waiting 1-2 days later.

19. Right on^^^ its the waiting game. It just gets uder my skin when people bitch about someone taking too long for a delivery, escpecially when they're lucky to even be connected in the first place.

I know some folks that sell from their house, G's and only G's but I know for a fact that they mist their stash with anything from water to juices or dr. pepper and then weigh their G's out to around .8, so if its quick service people want they usually get what they pay for.

20. Nobody like waiting but let's remember how long it takes to harvest a plant in the first place. The only way to beat a dealer is to grow your own. Plant a seed.