What is your typing speed?

Discussion in 'General' started by Amped, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Last time I did a test my words per minute was like 95+

2. 107 wpm

3. I try to keep it above 130 but it always goes down :( After like :40 seconds i drop from the 135 mark to like 120 haha

4. 20 wph
    why ask you?

5. I'm high at the moment, so i got 24 wpm (35 wpm - 11 errors) haha
    i think i'm usually at around 50

6. haha i think i'm better when im high :)

7. .......... you guys really fucking spend so much time on the computer that you can acquire 130 WPM....... the fuck?

8. Got like 70.

I bet i could get 90 if it was 2:00am

9. ha, well i am definitely not. :smoke:

10. mines 92, and yes, kenetic, it's actually a helpful skill these days.. i'd make money in highschool just typing peoples shit for them ;)

11. damn............ maybe i need to learn how to type properly....... i dont use the whole

asdf hjkl;

method or whatever that is

im just the "poker" method and im actually quite fast at it....... like 40 wpm.......

12. lmao, i guess. I'm on the computer everyday for at least 2 hours or so, + the time I spend in class on the computer haha :smoke:

It's probably a great skill for future jobs that require typing when i tell them i can steadily type 120 WPM :D

13. this is inaccurate as fuck
    i did it three times
    first was 44 wpm
    second was 36
    3rd was 47
    some of the words were hard to spell and also it takes time to look at the screen then type what it says. i can't type without looking when unfamiliar words are involved.

14. thats not inaccurate lmfao, it just means your not consistent and you are faster with more familiar words.

15. 40 :( i suck at typing and had to fix a lot of typos haha

16. 72, but I'm so high that was intense

17. it also didn't help I was listening to this while I tried:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qU9eYSMMbMo]YouTube - Wordplay - Wale ft Currensy & Tre (Back To The Feature)[/ame]