What is your type of girl?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by LJHxOX, May 12, 2011.

1. Its a strange way to look at it but I just think that how beautiful you are is a very temporary circumstance. Two 60 year olds don't look at each other and get crazy horny. But it doesn't mean they don't love one another as much as ever. The point I'm trying to make is that at a certain point the only thing left you are really attracted to is the actual substance of that person. The mental connection. The physical is very temporary.

I wouldn't date an obese or very ugly person, but I really don't judge girls by how physically attractive they are. I mean it helps, of course. But its certainly not the primary factor in what I look for in a woman. If it is you'll regret it twenty years later when she isn't anything left to look at, and never was anything worth talking to.

2. Gotta be blonde
    Gotta have nice legs
    Gotta be friendly
    Gotta have a good smile

Still haven't found any chicks that fit this category ..

3. attractive
    nice sized tits not too big not too small
    nice ass
    chill personality
    tattoos are a bonus
    similar interests to me,weed/surfing/skating/snowboarding
    DTF.

4. I don't know who my perfect girl would be. All I know is I've meet some girls close to it but never perfect.

5. gonna be precise.

Brunette, 140-170, medium/big boobs, athletic ass, green eyes, chill, smokes ganj, into growing, artsy, romantic, knows how to move her hips, down to dance, down to act like a kid on occasion.

For real, I would marry. Instantly

Of course, this bitch is just a figment of my imagination but meh...we all can dream.

6. Cute, into me, faithful, smokes and not a slut. Is that so much to ask?

7. Perfect conditions?

1.) Smokes weed
    2.) Weighs ~160-180
    3.) Big tittay's (D+)
    4.) Can contribute to my philosophical ramblings
    5.) Well-defined round ass
    6.) Long hair (over shoulders)
    7.) Can hold long conversations without getting bored
    8.) Not a bitch