What is your type of girl?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by LJHxOX, May 12, 2011.

1. Obsequious and subservient.

2. Not skinny, but not fat. Long wavy hair, but sometimes straightens it. Doesn't care about other's opinions enough to dress nicely. You know wears sweatpants. Nice tits........

I'm pretty much describing someone....

3. #23 Boombaux, May 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    gre-eaa-eaaaasy

4. can i haz chezburger?

5. The perfect girl in my opinion would be someone whose laid back, obviously smokes bud, has a similar sense of humor, preferably Spanish with some curves.

6. This kind: [​IMG]

Or this kind: [​IMG]

7. #27 Secretkush, May 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    ^^this

8. haha bro theres a website name on that picture... weak shit man. Shes bad tho

9. [​IMG]

10. Smokes weed, isn't a shallow bitch, and not fat.

That's a good start.

11. This + not a huge whore :confused:

Attached Files:

12. A stoner chick. Preferably blonde but whatever. Has to be attractive though. Ugly chicks just dont do it for me at all. Have a nice rack but nothing too big.

13. That alternative look...ya know with highlights and shit, skinny jeans; the works

14. thats madd funny, the pic on the right is the SAME EXACT bong i have, so funny

def never seen a replica of mine

15. -c to d cup boobs
    -nice bum
    -likes to cuddle
    -beautiful hair
    -cute smile & laugh
    -loves having sex
    -smart
    -doesnt mind my smoking
    -makes me food and cares for me

16. This might seem a little weird, but I try not to have a type, and to just accept people for who they are.

I remember when I was 15 maybe? I saw a show where a girl literally had a list of what she wanted in a man. Like with boxes that could be checked. It just occurred to me that she had already created a husband, but he was a completely fictitious person. He didn't exist but she based her real life dates off of this list.

It just seemed so creepy. Like she could say "Thats no something my boyfriend would do." You don't have a boyfriend you wacky bitch.

What I'm attracted to on the other hand? Honestly I'm not that particular. I like petite girls, and blue eyes are a big bonus. And they can't be loud. Jesus I hate loud girls. If I walk into a bar and before I even see you I can hear you talking over everyone else... no chance. You could look like taylor swift and I'd want nothing to do with you.

17. Looking at previous guys I've been into they almost all look different. I agree with you. And sorry for butting into this "guys only" talk haha

18. nerdy; the cute quirky kind of nerdy.

19. yep no kidding! i meet girls in my life that i'm just attracted to because... i am. usually people don't agree with me on who i think is mega sexy, but that's okay.

when a girl just strikes me as pretty, that's that :p

20. Chill, laid back, fun to talk with, bright, intelligent, adventurous, says what's on her mind, communicative, good lover kisser and hugger, open minded, driven, goal setter, healthy, confident, funny, beautiful ( I like green eyes, red/autumn hair, long is good, dyed is awesome too; at least semi-athletic but has a good medium cup size and fantastic toned legs with a curvaceous rear). Someone who is happy to be in my presence as much as I am with them; like a best friend that gets you from top to bottom. Is accepting, non judgmental, and encourages me to be who I am. No compromises between us, just two honest people who are able to be themselves 100% of the time.