Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what is your top three favorite things to do when ur blazed

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by salomonnf, Jun 6, 2003.

1. 27s are the stoner cig, haha

1. Music
    2. Eat
    3. Relax (movies, chill, whatever)

2. 1. Play music

2. Draw

3. Talk complete nonsense, and record it

3. FIFA 07, i get into a loop where i smoke then want to play FIFA then i start playing and smoke more and never want to stop. The only way for me to stop is either run out of bud or pass out

4. playin basketball, madden, and go to restaurants and not tip

5. Grasscity
    Eating
    Counter-Strike

6. Counter-Strike and music

7. First of all : Smoke some more !
    2nd:Chill in the city with friends.
    3rd:Eating i think.I had heavy munchies in the summer.Now i'm pretty much laied back about that.I don't NEED food that much anymore.But my best friend i used to chill all the time still has the BALL munchies.

8. Listen to music
    Play video games(Halo and Halo 2)
    Talk to my friends

9. -sex
    -eating
    -listen to EDM... live djs, usually.

10. 1.talk to random people.
    2. Eat/make food
    3. smoke more :smoking::smoking::smoking:

11. Driving through local towns with a nice blunt and a black and mild. Either alone or with friends, but always with some good music.

Sitting somewhere quiet and sipping some wine with a nice bowl.

Makin' love to some good stoned sex music... Kyuss or something like that.

Playing drums.

4, so what!

12. If I'm smoking w/ people it's talking about weird shit, watching movies, walking around the block. If I'm smoking by myself I love to just sit and think/reflect, listen to music, or eat.

13. Sex, Food, and tied for third are Making Art, Talking, and Television.

14. GOOD CIG.

15. well, this is my favorite thing to do when getting baked. roll a nice sized doober, put in a good cd and find a dirt road. i try to do this a few times a week, as it's very relaxing.

16. fave things to do whilst stoned:

1.video games

2.sunday morning #1:get ripped,make some nice coffee,eat pastries and read the sunday new your times.

3.sunday morning aternate(my absolute fave)get stinking ass stoned,go unshaven and unbathed,hair sticking up,wearing my slayer"root of all evil"t-shirt to....Cracker Barrel when the church crowd is eating there...order a huge breakfast,tip well and just eat like an absolute hog.stare all blodshot eyed at the nice church folks...its a riot:D...i've actually had people say they will pray for me.hahaha

17. 1- Sex
    2- music
    3- video games and oreos

18. 1. Eating
    2. Sex
    3. Videogames / movies / music / chilling in one place with friends

19. top three things to do when high? anything, anything, and absolutely anything. i've never done anything high that i didn't love.

20. Talking to intelligent people

Listening to good music of all categories

Eating