What is your tool of choice when smoking alone?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by IfeelGreat, Nov 11, 2010.

1. Do you like to smoke a joint when alone?
    Bong?
    Bowl?
    Blunt?
    Bubbler?
    Vaporizer?

I personally favor using a vaporizer or bowl when I smoke alone. Joints have become a group thing. Let me know your toking tool of choice when enjoying the herb alone

2. Doesn't matter if I'm alone or with someone, my favorite tool was always my acrylic bong Thor. As I've now got a new glass bong, I'm addicted. Never realized there was such a difference between Acrylic and Glass.

3. at the moment, out of my spoon. my bong is still over at my buddies place, otherwise it would probably be that. one to two rips and i'm golden.

4. I like to just sit back and puff on a joint or a fat blunt. It's when I do my best thinking

5. I love my bong but it's a shitty grommet one, my GonG broke.

Getting this tomorrow :D

[​IMG]

6. my spoon or bong does the trick for a nice solo medicating session.

7. hook up my vapor brothers hands free to my Mini Hvy Beaker..vapor bong ftw.:cool:

8. I get my chillum and just pack a couple bowls :D

9. If it's just me tokin I usually load up my mini incredibowl once or twice and get lifted!:smoke:

10. Blunts (Strictly 2-stepped. None of that wrap/white owl trash) or a nice GonG.

11. [​IMG]

That's my main piece right now, with a little bit of GDP packed in it. Sorry for the shitty pic it's a cell camera

12. chillum, piece

13. MyrtleZap + EHLE or SYN bong

14. Sheldon Black mini, Spoon, or Bubbler. But I like the occasional joint or blunt every once in awhile too, it's nice having it hit the same every time instead of all moist/loose when it gets passed in a roto.

15. Depends on how much I have, but I certainly do enjoy a solo bong load to the face in the evening... or morning... or at lunch, for that matter :ey:

16. I prefer my straight tube when i do a solo sesh...

17. Bongs in the morning
    Joints at noon
    Vaporizer at night