What is your super power?

Discussion in 'General' started by Lizzie1000and1, Mar 5, 2012.

1. If you were a super hero (or anti hero) what would your super powers be and why?

2. To manipulate objects and things at/from a molecular level.

For example, I'd love it if this textbook sitting on my shelf was a nice ounce of dank instead.

3. Extraordinary Knowledge.

Like the guy from Limitless.

4. Contagious Laziness

5. Teleportation man. I picture myself somewhere and bam I'm there. Infinite possibilities. I've always been in love with the idea of zipping from one place to another instantly. Class starts in 10 seconds, pop I'm in my seat. Guy tries to mug me? Cya later. I could even go to space (actually would I die instantly if I teleported to space?). Anyways yeah limitless possibilites.

6. Blow off women's clothes. Cuz that's sexy.

7. Teleportation.

8. Obviously invisibility. You could go wherever you wanted unnoticed. You could observe things you normally wouldn't be able to, get away from anything, sneak past anyone. It would just be the shit.

9. Flying. Every time... Is "Goku" an option?

10. Without proper attire the vaccum of space would kill you yeah, But thats pretty badass ill admist.

Id want Mind reading, Only if they are harmful thoughts tho..Dont wanna invade peeps privacy and such. But like go to a high crime area and stop em before it starts? Vibration reading/ sense to tell what it means...Everyhting is a form of vibration.:rolleyes:

Maybe the teleporting thing too, so I could teleport anywhere I wnated and learn TONSS of knowledge, itd be amazing.

Hmm this is an Awesomeee subjct.:hello:

11. Weeny Power (Atleast Mine Is Highly Probable) :p

Have all the Bad B*tches Lovin me,And when I "shoot" I want my shot to be all spectrum colors of light:)

12. Magic boner. The ladies would love it.

no but seriously being god like would be crazy

13. my power would be shooting herpes at people. it looks like i'm shooting a blowdart at you, but instead you are hit with a big cluster of flaming herps.

14. The power of persuasion

15. Thats gross, The oral or the genital kind? :laughing: Oh and sounds painfull...
    Ahh New avi you have, I see. Recognize this man I almost did not.:devious:

16. Invisibility that i can control. And i can make other people invisible.

17. I'd want to be the green lady. can grow anything big and bushy and smokeable and amazing.

18. Im like King Midas except everything I touch turns into Bubble Hash.

19. i have the power to raise the dead, flames spew from gaping holes in the ground, apocolypse music playing loudly. black sky. thunder strms.

metal.