What is your stoner mobile?

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by MountainCadet, Apr 29, 2010.

1. My stoner mobile is a 2003 dark blue Jeep Grand Cherokee, with lots and lots of good hiding spots, and a nice drive for stoners because its not jerky and not a speed demon haha

2. [​IMG]

Used to rock one of these bad boys. Spacious as fuck, perfect for chambering with choke people :smoking:

Not my pic though..

3. yeah we used to (still do) put down my seats, and bring couch cushions in the back and make a circle and hot box the shit out of my jeep.. ill post a pic in a sec

4. here it is

Attached Files:

5. that bowl in there is one i made of pvc pipe and some screen and ducktape, named 'the QLR machine"

6. #8 Stitt1988, Apr 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2010
    Right now its a Schwinn, but I used to have a 1977 dodge Tradesmen. Kinda like this one I found on google, but diff paint job, it did have a custom paint job though. I had the shag carpet, the same windows, ice box, coutner, fold out chouch/bed, and swivel seats. That thing was like a small motor home.

[​IMG]

Talk about stoner mobile, hot boxing this thing was awsum. But I was tight on money last year so I sold it, I only paid $1,200 for it and sold it for 2 grand and never put any money into it other then gas and insurance so cant complain too much. But I miss it.

7. haha omg that thing is amazing! if i had that id probably just let it be stationary in my backyard and make it the smoke den for those nice summer nights, perhaps install a sun roof in that bad boy and watch the clouds roll by

8. an old toyota camry

9. #11 Stitt1988, Apr 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2010

Lol I just did that in my driveway and parking lots. It has curtains over all of the windows so I never even worried about it.

Btw evan though it was kind of a reddish brown gold color (hard to explain), I called it the Mr. Green Machine.

10. I drive an 05 Chrysler 300. I don't smoke in it though...car cost way too much for that shit

11. Talk about hiding spots!! My bebe has so many little 'secret' compartments.

[​IMG]

The speedometer, etc are in the center, so there's a compartment behind the steering wheel that you'd NEVER expect to be there. There's also a little compartment that slides out at about the knee level on the drivers side. It looks like it would just be a fuse box or something, but... it's not.

There's also 7 cupholders for what's really a 2 person car, although my 6'5" boyfriend fit in the backseat and (supposedly) wasn't too cramped

12. [​IMG]

2007 Vista Blue Mustang GT

13. 2003 Blue Mazda 3 sedan

14. 7 cupholders? my van was 5 times the size of that thing and it only had 10 and only sat 9 people (legaly). Why would a car that small need 7 cupholders, is it for alcoholics? each passenger needs 5 beers?

15. 5 in the front, 2 in the back.

2 are inconveniently placed right in front of vents, though.. so they kind of block the air, and if it's winter and you have the heat on/ a cold drink. Well.. yeah.

2 are in the door near your ankles, designed for bottles. There's one in the middle between the two seats, like just about every car has.. and I don't remember what kind are in the back

16. i'll quote from another forum... or maybe not. anyway, there was a thread on a bmw forum about blunt rides in his e34, and another member made some comment about how only e30's smell like weed.

but yeah, my stoner mobile is a bmw e30.

17. cosh ass automatic. Seats are like lazy boy chairs. easy as hell to drive totally laid back crusing.

1996 cutlass supreme. (picture is my car fresh off the dealership)

AKA The CoshMobile
    [​IMG]

18. I wish I smoked weed when I still drove my E32 735il. Wood paneling, black leather seats, heated and motorized, 4 doors, full roomy back seat, sunroof, automatic.

And it was an iL, which meant it was the longest version of that car made.

German engineers made that car for cunt cruises.

I need to fix her..