Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is your Stoner Food must have

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by yankeehazard, Feb 6, 2012.

1. Ok dont know if this is the right section but my Must have food when i get stoned is

Lucky charms
    Coco Puff
    Captain Crunch
    and
    a gallon of Chocolate milk all mixed together in a giant metal bowl

2. LIES!

It's IMPOSSIBLE to drink a gallon of milk in an hour.. Sounds like you have a lot of soggy cereal on your hands, my man!

That does sound good though.

3. It is amazing that and I make chicken enchiladas and put BBQ sauce on them. IDK the stuff i eat when i am stoned amazes even me

4. Ramen noodles. Everyday of my life.

5. spinach/mixed green salad, complete with

tomato, avocado, olive, light feta cheese and almonds...

topped with a raspberry vinaigrette.

6. Portugues Children Liver w/ a side of Bok Choy served with a dash of sea salt

7. Thats some healthy munchin ahahahaha

8. creme fraiche...

9. Pizza rolls.

10. Otter pops ftw fuck yea and some of those hostess brown crumble donuts with an arizona iced tea :)

11. Just made s'mores over a gas stove, ghetto fabulous.

12. Nacho's w/ cheese and Coca Cola! Gonna go get me some now!

13. There are at least 100 threads on this you could have posted to. But to answer id say soft pretzels, Doritos, skittles, hot pockets, pizza, Mac and cheese

14. Went with the wife to a restaurant and had some carpaccio with shaved truffles on top. SO fucking good. This is what it looks like

[​IMG]

They use beef tenderloin. Had it for my Entrée :) It's not really stoner food but i was high as shit when i ate it and it tasted great.

15. [quote name='"smokinthaherb"']Went with the wife to a restaurant and had some carpaccio with shaved truffles on top. SO fucking good. This is what it looks like

They use beef tenderloin. Had it for my Entrée :) It's not really stoner food but i was high as shit when i ate it and it tasted great.[/quote]

Doesn't look like very much at all man lol.

As for me, fried eggs, spam, and rice... It's amazing.

16. Its just a Entrée. Had Le Plat Principal (main course) as well.

17. McDonald's Vanilla Ice Cream Cone

nuff said.