What is your spirit animal?

Discussion in 'General' started by ramone&emiglio, Jul 1, 2011.

1. Years ago when I was a young lad, around 12, I was out fishing in my pond behind my house. I knew these woods like the back of my hand, I spent most of my childhood exploring and adventuring through the wilderness behind my house in the mountains. One day while out fishing I happened to look up and notice a red fox no more than 10 feet away from me. I was scared, so scared. The fox and I looked eachother in the eye for what felt like an eternity. It was probably around 2 minutes though, neither of us moved. It was an incredible experience; I saw myself in the fox, it was as if I was the fox. I will never forget that moment in my childhood as I realized that my spirit in the animal world was the great red fox. :)

whats yours?

[​IMG]

2. I'm not sure how do I find out?

3. I'd say a lone wolf is my spirit animal. He never got to hunt with a pack but in the end, he always gets food because he is clever and he moves faster alone.

4. I just took some random test and I got wolverine. Kind of bogus, I see myself more as a sloth.

5. Mine is a buffalo. I misinterpreted a leaf as a buffalo my first time getting high.

6. Im a unicorn hehehe

7. Not sure... need to find one

8. My friends and i have deliberated many times as to what mine actually is.... it goes between some sort of canine, or a reptile... dont ask why, because i dont know how, but they both actually fit me pretty well...

However, in my discovery of owning a ferret, a ferret is like a dog, bred with a cat, bred with a snake.... that has bear ears... so i think i may just be a ferret.... that doesnt steal shit hahahahhahaha

9. look within

10. All i could find was blood and organs? where else can i look?

hahahaha jk jk

finding a spirit animal isnt easy for all (as my post above kinda shows hahaha) with me... i feel like i may be a hybrid or something... but someone find them really quickly and easily... all depends on who you are and what your looking for

11. a toad. imbued with the powers of hypnotism.

12. Penguin, ...or turtle, its a toss up.

13. #15 ismokecannabis, Jul 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2011
    EDIT:...

i guess I still don't know. hawk doesn't feel right either.

14. [​IMG]

King of the jungle son

15. simba!

16. Yeah totally same here bro lol.

17. Oh yea, mine might actually be a raccoon as well.
    My friend and I decided to go smoke in the woods one day when we were 16 or so. We had smoked 2 grams each on the spot, when suddenly, a fucking raccoon out of nowhere walks right in front of us and just sits and stares at us for a full minute. All I could do was stare in amazement and say quietly "what the fuck?". My friend looked over at me and said " it knows".
    He decided to walk on minding his own business. My friend proceeded to taunt it to try and bring it back in anger towards us. He called its mother very provocative words, and the raccoon his self degrading names.
    After about 20 minutes of this, we see the raccoon coming back along the side of us and we're both just like "we're so fucked", but he noticed we saw him, and he turned to walk out of the woods.

Scariest moment of my life for sure.