What is your sign baby?

Discussion in 'General' started by Kia, May 23, 2003.

?

What is your sign?

1. Aries

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Taurus

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Gemini

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Cancer

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Leo

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Virgo

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Libra

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Scorpio

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Sagittarius

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Capricorn

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. Aquarius

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. Pisces

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Just was wondering what everyones horoscope/astrology sign is. I'm a Libra. I've never done a poll before so lets see if this works.

2. Im aries, a stubborn leader

3. aquarious..... hey kia how are you?!?! havent talked to you in a while... how is your husband?!?! is he fucking you yet?!?! :) lol.... hope u get some real good booty! good luck with your husband...

p.s. good forum!?!?

4. aquarius and proud of it! lol

apparantly i should be on the lookout for gemini.
    any gemini out there? ;)

statistically auquarians have the highest chance of suffering from a mental disorder. but also have the highest chance of being a genius and achieving remarkable things to be rememberd in history.

5. I'm gemini and I'm going to be watching my cornhole around you, digit.

6. im a Capricorn, anyone know what this means ???

7. cancer... and odds are i will get cancer... co-incidence?

8. Gemini, you don't really need to be able to choose more than one poll option, but 'tis all good. Like Chris Rock says, I'm gonna die twice!

-Samus-

9. swimming in 2 direction at all times, lost at sea in my own head....I love being a fish!

Attached Files:

10. lol, my new gf is a capricorn..we are compatable. but we are exactly opposite. and you are pretty cautios about relationships, who attract more the kind that doesnt understand them (which is exactly my relationship with her- but it makes for a gooood one at that) capricorns are very intellectual and will bring that intellect into everything they do, right down to sex..they say you are most stable and mostly serious signs..you guys are good for a good laugh at yourselves though..thats what I can remember off the top of my head..lol, I do read a lot about them though cause i just love knowing everyhting I can about this girl ;) :)

11. wo0t! wo0t!

Attached Files:

12. hey smokinand tokin girl- nope still not getting much sex but oh well things could be worse-I think!

Yep I see I am the only Libra so far. I know I am capatible with Leos and my husband is a Cancer which I don't think I am very compatible with(obviously). I need to look up who I am compatible with besides the Leos.

13. aries.. aries kicks ass...

14. me too.... hardcore pisces here.....

way to be ......... "swimmin through the water..."

15. you can watch your cornhole all you want, i certainly aint gonna be looking at it...

maybe i shoulda specified... Female geminis! lol.

anyways... i dont really believe the whole astrology thing. its too unscientific.
    but i do pay atention to try to see if there are truths or not... so far... just alot of coincidences hehe.

capricorns...
    "they say you are most stable and mostly serious signs"
    yep... that sounds like my brother anyways.

i cant remember where i heard this, but aparantly all this month piecians (spelunked wrong?) are gagging for it all this month. in the interests of scientific knowledge... can anyone confirm or deny?

16. Taurus baby!!!!!! Got to love the bull!

17. Virgo here.......ah yes, the eternal virgin!!!!! LOL

18. [​IMG]

That's me....July 13!

19. i'm a leo.

as far as digit's questions... a lot of astrology is accurate. there's more to it than just what sign you are. it goes down to what hour on what day on what month (because it takes into account where the planets and constillations are)... and yes... (for the most part) it is very accurate at predicting your personality, who you're compatible with and who you're not, etc.