Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is your profession?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by intellitoke, Nov 8, 2008.

1. Where do you work?

All the time we get the impression that people who smoke weed are lazy people without jobs.

Id like to know what you do for a living (if anything) and how smoking weed plays into all of it (when do you smoke, does it help you, etc.).

I'm a first year university student, and I like to smoke about 2x a week. I have some pretty stressful weeks, so lighting up is definitely great. I always do so at night, towards mid night and let it put me to sleep after about 2 hours.

So Im a responsible student, athlete (I play soccer for my school), and citizen, and I like weed.:smoking:

2. ummm how to explain me... well, i live in an apartment , its not really a career i make 15 dollars an hour working for the airlines, and when im not working i chill and smoke weed all day

kinda like saul from pineapple express , but i have a real job :smoking:

3. professional carpet cleaner/ cannabis farmer

4. Entrepreneur

5. Full-time college student studying for a BS in Communications (concentrating in narrative and documentary video) with a minor in Photography, and I work as a residential assistant.

And damn I'm tired.

6. Pharmacy tech, when I take my exam.

7. birds flyin south

8. full time student living in an apt. Surviving on what little money I have but its all good. Im studying Wildlife Sciences.

9. Engineer. Heavy Civil Construction.

Part time Horticulturist

10. Graphic Designer. I work from home, so I can get high all day if I want :)

11. I go to school full time and work about 20 hours a week at UPS.

12. i sell flowers fireworks native produce. im pretty much like a street vendor. one nice part about my job is all the pots and soil and fans i get when im working with the flowers. i plan on buyin a package store when the banks start givin loans again. i dont want to be a travelin gyspy anylonger! its werid cus i go through period where im notworking and it sucks. but i made 5grand 4th of july week sellin fire works i just paid mad bills and got tons of weed it was great.

13. 375 enchanting and mining

14. machine operator

15. is it true ups pays for your school tuition? and hows working there

16. I'm an architect/cowboy/astronaut/pediatrician

and I hunt vampires during the night shift

17. Gigolo , i fuck for dank ass bud.

18. a spartan.

A-WOO A-WOO A-WOO

19. Lol! <3