what is your profession?

Discussion in 'General' started by LyingUnderOath, May 2, 2012.

1. I apologize early for the Tl;Dr :D

I just picked up some African Mahogany yesterday and will be finalizing a few designs by the end of the week to begin fabrication this weekend. The stealth design I am going after is based on the theory of hiding in plain sight rather than being the "dirty little secret". Mind you though, that these are not intended for the industrial supergrows, but rather the individual that is more interested in having their own private garden. Each will contain a full suite of clone/veg/flower chambers as well as a place to house the rest of the equipment needed for your own personal grow style.

So I have one design that is incorporated with a fish aquarium since they have an ambient noise to mask the inner grow cabinet workings.

[​IMG]

The next is based off of a triple wardrobe cabinet

[​IMG]

The third is going to be based off of a Buffet/Sideboard table

[​IMG]

or

[​IMG]

2. When I hire a salesman the very first thing I look for is that he/she can not only engage me in personal conversation, but can do so without me feeling like they are trying to dominate it. The one's that I hire are those that are really passionate (or at least can make me believe they are) about the product they are trying to sell.
    So with that said, find something that you REALLY enjoy and learn as much about that product as you can. For instance, say you really dig Ford trucks as an example. Learn all you can about them and the Ford brand. Because that enthusiasm will make a Showroom manager want to hire you on to their apprenticeship program because they know that customers WILL buy a product from someone that believes in it. There is your foot in the door, so take the football and run with it.
    The last thing people want are department store salespeople. They are fucking hovering vampires and total shopping buzzkills. Plus there is no money in that shit. Go where the money is! That is the end of my $0.2 worth.

3. Probably already responded to this thread but,

Pretty soon I'll be a certified fitness/personal trainer. :)

I fucking love working out, the feeling that you get, seeing your body develop and change.
    And I'd like other people to feel the same way.

4. Non-profit astronaut .

5. Electro mechanical engineer