What is your preferred way of smoking?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Reefer Post, Aug 18, 2018.

1. My personal favorite way of smoking is a blunt, but I am interested to hear what other people like.

2. Not smoking.
    Vaporizer and Edibles for me.

3. In a social setting I love joints cause I usually light 2 or 3 for a group and we just have a chill time, but if I'm alone definitely a pipe. I would be rolling backwoods if I could but at 17$ for a pack of 5 in Toronto, it just isn't worth it :/

4. Bong rips for sure. If not then probably joints.

5. 17$?? Dats outrageous man , They're 6.50 in New Orleans and my preferred way of toking :love-m3j::metal:

6. Joint, hands down!

7. Preferred way: Blunts for sure but I cant smoke in the apt so I have to take a walk which sucks sometime. I would also say vape, specifically Pax Series.

That sucks bro. The first time I went to Montreal, the clerk said some crazy price like that. Now when I go to Montreal, I bring them shits with me when I travel across the border lol

8. Bong, 100%
    You can't beat that water perced smoothness.
    A close second is the volcano but something about sucking vapor out of a bag is not as satisfying as packing a bowl and taking a fat bong rip.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Vape or dab never do anything else