what is your philosophy on marying a girl?

Discussion in 'General' started by rwilliams, Oct 22, 2006.

1. my friend got married and it made me think.... cause he did what seems to be the common trend of a lot of guys these days. he started dating someone who was out of his league, and married her after a very short time of dating... the thing that makes me wonder is that they literally don't speak the same language(she speaks very little english, him very little spanish).... and that's quite a commitment to make at such a young age. i mean, i can understand boning a girl who doesn't speak your language, that's cool.... but to mary her? discuss...

2. Yeah some people jump into getting married way too quick. They need to realize that they can get fucked over hardcore if they ever get into a divorce. Sometimes enough to ruin your life.`

3. I dunno, most of the married people I know are happy. I myself don't know if I believe in making it legal. It doesnt seem like there's any point in being legally married. But I suppose if I found a girl I thought I wanted to spend my life with I'd do it, if I felt she would like it, but I don't think I personally have any need to have a legal marraige. I may change my mind on that one, I dunno.

4. marriage is just fucked up these days, especially if you got money cuz that bitch can fake the funk then get half of your shit, n if she convinces u to have a kid with her your even more fucked....

therfor i aint ever gettin married, she can live with me n we can be in love n all that shit but on the 9th year i'm movin out for a month n then comin back so none of that legal marriage shit happens by living with each other for 10 years

i've had enough girls screw me over to know not to trust nor love them hoes, i'm yet to find a semi respectable girl, so if you wanna tell me about how i have no respect for females your right, i dont, and until i find one who i can have any type of faith in it will remain that way

5. A friend of mine was living with a woman for 12 years. Then he married her. Two weeks after she left him and fucked him over REAL GOOD for his property. It is obvious that she only married him once she had decided to leave him, to give her a right to what was his.

In my marriage, my wife is the one with the cash, I am the one with the navy pension; we depend on each other.

6. Let's just say that I'm not all that surprised that one out of three marriages end in divorce these days.

7. I have been to two weddings in the last year. One of the couples is now devorced, and the other is seperated... At the moment the cost of marrige really dosent seem worth the cost of a divorce to me.

8. Marriage isnt something a person jumps into. i think they need to wait and date and see how they get along. a couple needs to know alot about each other before they get married otherwise i dont believe it could work out.

9. I was with a girl for over 6 years total (from my senior year and her freshman year). We were married for over a year. I thought she was the one for some time, but then found out she was planning to cheat on me. She wasnt ready to grow up....

The leason here? Love can mess with your brain. It will make you beleive things dispite better judgement. Im doing very well as im seeing my life in differant perspectives now (this happened like 1 1/2 months ago or so now)...

So yeah, they probably rushed into it. It MIGHT work, but I wouldnt hold my breath ;)