What is your perfect strain?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Dr.Doe, Aug 18, 2006.

1. I have some afgani, white widow and some sort of purple strain seeds plus i'm hopeing to get male ultimate indica pollen for storage. I want some ideas of what to breed to what even though I wont be growing again for a long time.

I know enough about breeding to know I will never get to choose from the amount of plants I should for a proper selective breeding program but it's always been something I wanted to do. My first experience was with white widow, I turned my 10 seeds for $400 into thousands of seeds. The seeds germinated and grew fine, my friend and I were amazed by the quality.

I am thinking of growing males and saving there pollen to use in the cubing tech to just backcross the seeds with the same pollen giving it more of the male genes over time and just switching up the pollen for different characteristics.

It's gonna be awhile til I can grow again but I can't stop thinking about it and would love to shoot the shit with someone about breeding and what strains they would like to breed. I personally would like a almost pure indica with a hint of sativa or just a pure stank ass full of crystal, smal, bushy, dense and colourful indica.

2. what kind of bud are those prices in your signature for?

3. Love the GC but for breeding and genetics try out the breeders forum at www.icmag.com. Tons of info and lots of "real" breeders post there. Even some of the guys from Sacred Seeds (the people that made Skunk #1) and the guys that got the bagseed (Chemdawg) that became half of the hottest strain out now (NYC Diesel) post there.