What is your penis size when half flaccid/half erect

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by CREAM, Jun 3, 2010.

1. #1 CREAM, Jun 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2010
    I'll start!

While it is EASILY 10 or so inches when mostly erect (talking 87% erect here), when it is mostly flaccid, it is a sad 8 inches. So I'd say when it is 50/50 erect/flaccid, it is a good 9.28 inches. WHAT ABOUT YOU GC?

Obviously these figures are completely realistic and reflect the normal size of the GC users penis.

Discuss stroking your peen, err, ego with a keyboard (and the length of your in-between erect and flaccid skin flute).

2. My dick is so big that when I lay it on the keyboard it stretches from A to Z.

3. (glances down at keyboard and starts laughing hysterically) :D:D:D

C'mon man, even I can make it to at least Q from Z...

So glad that this thread started this way, like we need another 30+ pages of penis lies... :rolleyes:

4. We need another 30+ pages of penis lies, and why you should lie about it because if you don't...girls ain't gonna fuck you.

And then figure out like mad how the hell you are going to make shit work once the show starts.

5. Just the concept of this Thread overwhelms me.

6. There are so many possibilities for sizes here...

Almost like finding the perfect ratio of trichromes during a harvest. Do I want to report 30% flacid?

What if I went with 46% erect?

Or, you could trick us all and confuse the two. "OH I'M LIKE 9 INCHES FLACCID!" when you really meant erect. And then we all laugh, because everyone knows 9 inches is just far too small for a flaccid skin flute.

7. Why would YOU be interested in other men's penis size's? Specially if you know most of the answers you will be getting would be false.

8. You're serious...right?

"Discuss stroking your peen, err, ego with a keyboard (and the length of your in-between erect and flaccid skin flute)."

Was in the OP.

If you can't tell that this thread is in jest by the title of it...get your head checked.

9. Sweet thread;)

+rep for your username and user title, wu is ill:smoking:

10. My head is fine, thank you for your concern though, I still feel this thread is pointless/useless considering the fact that their is another one asking "What is your penis size when erect". I still don't really understand if you made this thread for a laugh or for useful purposes.

11. That Star Trek facepalm .gif would be pretty useful right now.

12. lol...I actually find the humor of the purpose of the thread funny.

13. Not trying to be a dick dude, but if you are too dense to understand the thread/don't appreciate it, you could...

you know, not click the link. Or is that too hard for you to wrap your mind around? Clearly myself and others find some humor in it...so thanks for coming in and spamming with your 'THIS IS STUPID THIS MAKES NO SENSE' comments.