what is your penis size when erect? ;)

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Dr.Weed, Nov 19, 2009.

1. An inch, give or take.

:laughing:

2. If I average by pure estimation of the posts in this thread, the males of GC are at least 1.5 inches above average.

I've had girls tell me I'm over 7" but I've never been able to agree with imperical observation. It's more like 6.25" and as far as I can tell that's on the upper edge of average. Personally, I find that hard to believe by just looking at myself but a measuring tape doesn't lie. If I never tried to measure I would have guessed 5.5". I must have low self-esteem?

It was asked about age. I'm over 30.

3. 8.5" 9 if im really happy.

I'm a black dude.

4. i bet this guys legit.

i may only be 3 1/2", but i'll fuck your brains out. it looks kinda like a tuna can.

7 1/4", and i've been told i had a nice dick by a few different girls.

5. I'm only 4 inches, but some girls like it that wide.

6. Im 6 1/2" but im wide enough that its like trying to drive a caddillac through a dog house :cool:

7. Exactly.
    Ya my dicks 8.25 inches WTF? you got a ruler to your dick?

8. 5.5" ... Fml

9. #69 ImTheJoker4u2, Nov 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2009
    8" Magic Stick;):D

& Post #69:D

10. 8 INCHES? I thought mine was slightly on the larger side, just under 6. You're all bullshittin :( lol

11. Just under 7 inches. I have an average size penis, so whatever.

12. not gonna take the time to measure my penis, but I'll say over 6 and under 8

13. this^
    im not gonna say mine cus its nothing special and i dont make shit up.

14. you have to also take into consideration that ppl with smaller penis's probably wouldnt as readily come into this thread, or at least not post

its funny that you said that and yet yours is above average as well

measuring from my torso im just under 7"
    5" circumference

some girls cant take it sometimes; and i can feel my shit hitting that ballthingie inside; kinda hurts sometimes, so i gotta go more to the side, working them hips, or take it easy; well until i hear them cumming, then ill start thrusting all the way in

15. im not gonna lie 6.2 i been told its kinda fat ut i dont think so its not all about size with alot of girls if u know how to use it ur golden

16. Just about 7 inches hard.
    Only like 3-4 soft.
    Fuck you guys, I'm young.
    Also, Are we allowed to post pics?
    It's also be cool to see and compare boobs =D

17. No thank you. Jeez

18. 5 1/2 - 6

it seems to shrink as i get older. (30 btw)

19. hahaaa im down with the boobs part

im 18 and id say im barely over 6, but i really like how my cock looks, like ive seen many cocks and some were i guess you can say large but they looked ugly i guess would be the word lol i think mine looks pretty and not weird and super curved or anything.

you know what id like to hear from some ladies about how they think about cock, as in do you care how it looks, color preference, circumscribed, curved, straight.

whats your ideal cock ladies?? and please dont generalize anyone can say a lame answer like "over 8 and im good" details bitches

20. Made me laugh out loud.