What is your opinion?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Spongebong Hashpants, May 16, 2015.

1. There have been thousands upon thousands of discussions related to the legalization of Marijuana. Back then only 19% of Americans wanted weed legalized, but now it's up to a whopping 61%, more than half of America wants marijuana legal. What is your opinion on this?

• Like Like x 2
  2. #2 *guest, May 16, 2015
    Last edited: May 16, 2015
    Well you're on a forum full of people who use and/or grow marijuana, so the popular opinion is going to be pro-legalization [​IMG]

I'm glad the rest of America is getting on board :smoking: 

• Like Like x 4
  3. No reason to keep it illegal. It's easier to get your hands on it due to it.

it wastes valuable tax dollars trying to keep it off the streets/funding cells for marijuana offenders

will give more money to education (something every single school could desperately use)

ruins families due to incarceration for nonviolent possession or cultivation charges

It's a plant. The cartels will never stop importing it into the US. Pot seizures of up to the thousands of lbs in the US certainly have done so much to combat the cartels trafficking year round.

List goes on :/

Sent from my intergalactic spaceship hotbox

• Like Like x 3
  4. #4 RedganjaDown, May 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2015
    There[SUB] is really no moral reason for it to be illegal. [/SUB]
    [SUB]There is no other plant in Heavenly Father's [/SUB]kingdom, that has as many versatile uses. It can be used as  food, fuel, fiber/fabric, medicine and the remnants can be used for hempcrete. Can you name a plant that can do that?

Google hempcrete or see youtube.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Thanks to the rise of technology and the internet people are less susceptible to government funded propaganda.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Dude, weed should be legal. I'm suck of people saying " it's a gateway drug " and shit like that. I've been smoking since I was like 15, and I've never touched anything else in my life. I don't ever plan on it, either.

LEGALIZE THAT SHIT DUDE!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  7. USMC exactly I've never been tempted to try other drugs nor have I ever felt addicted to weed

• Like Like x 1
  8. 100% statistically speaking, gives statistics analytical proof that we believe numbers over facts. skewed right, I pointed out the bell over the camel's hump... didn't make it to university after that 😡