What Is Your Opinion On Alternative Chicks?

Discussion in 'General' started by ChemicalBrother, Sep 19, 2012.

1. For Example
    [​IMG]

Christina Von Eerie, a wrestler, clearly a punk rocker.

For some strange reason i am sexually attracted to chicks of this manner, whether it be punk/grunge/goth etc. i think its mainly the fact that they are different from all other chicks. (like not being afraid to scratch the shit out of you [​IMG]) and most being weed fanatics themselves.

Idk that's just what i like, whats your opinion?

2. No thanks. I like long hair, nicely dressed, etc.. I could never kiss a chick with a big ass crusty Mohawk just thinking about it is weird lol

3. Yeah I can dig it. It's about being different, doesn't hurt that she's cute. I like tattooed girls too. Not little oneS, or a bunch of shit that doesn't make sense. Big tattoos or sleeves are hot on a girl

4. I'd fuck it! She probably doesn't say no to a lot ;)

5. They gross me out.

6. She looks like a guy.

7. No that's fucking disgusting

8. I kinda wanna fight her..... I could take her!

Then maybe fuck her.

She could be cooler..... and her tatts kinda suck..... But thats just my bitchy female opinion!:p

9. fucking LOVE tattooed chicks more tattoos the better idgaf

10. Nix the mohawk i need something to grab onto lol, Other then that she cute, shes gonna have to lose the lip peircing though, annoying as hell in my personal experience.

11. Alternative chicks are usually my preferred, but the one in OP really looks man like.

12. preferred.

13. Now really, would this be a difficult decision?

[​IMG][​IMG]

14. I'd still probably take an alternative girl, i guess i am just that die hard :confused_2:

15. LOL, you need therapy.

16. I do understand what you are saying, but not this far. That kind of sexy, long dark-haired girl who is kind of dark in her clothing choice, but not goth. The one who often goes unlooked, although once you actually look at her you realize she is pretty damn fine. The kind of girl who is intelligent, loves to drink beer, probably smokes weed, and almost manly in how horny she is ALL THE TIME which also makes her strangely kinky. A lot of times they are atheists as well and probably have a few sweet tats. Honestly I have dated a few girls like this just because they are right in my league and I attract them for some reason... They are also ideal for me because they are hot fuck-buddies who also love to smoke with me and just hang out and talk. So yeah, I get what you are saying, just not really the manly aspect nor do I like too much of the emo or gothic look I guess. This is the kind of chick I think is hot as fuck:

[​IMG]

A girl slightly less attractive than that, and just super interesting. You have all probably met a girl like this, and for some of you she was probably your best Chick friend growing up.

17. Perfect minus the purple hair.

Even that is a little hot though, I must admit.

18. Id fuck me a alternative girl. :)