What is your opinion on Abortion?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by HitsFrom@Bong, Sep 18, 2012.

1. #1 HitsFrom@Bong, Sep 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2012
    If Abortion is Murder, Then a Blowjob is Cannibalism...

What's Yours? :cool:

------------------------------------------------
    In my small opinion: I recently studied the way abortions were done in the 1800's. Women would drink all kinds of poisons, non licensed surgeons cut out the fetus, its a Gruesome past. With thousands of women dead in order to get rid of an unborn child.
    Prohibition is never the answer

2. if the girl wants to let her i dont honestly care about fetuses

3. Let the decision be decided by the mother.

4. its a decision for the mother, her doctor and in non-rape/incest cases the father to decide.

im not a woman so i will never have an abortion so my opinion is invalid in this case.

5. I think abortion should be mandatory.

6. Women should be able to get an abortion if they want. It's no one's business but theirs.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Personally I think that abortion is fine.

8. I think its up to the woman. However I don't think its moral for a woman to go out and be a slut then abort a child just because. And don't give me the what about adoption talk. I'm adopted.

9. "how come people against abortion are people you wouldn't wanna fuck in the first place?" -George Carlin

"how come when its us, its an abortion, and when it's a chicken it's an omlette?"

"not every ejaculation deserves a name"

10. leave it up to the woman.

but like toyatatom said if the woman is just being a big slut and relying on abortion to prevent babies in her life then that's just fucked up.

11. If I was a vagina carrier(my word for women) I wouldnt have any problem getting an abortion.

12. Mothers choice, simple as that.

It is imperative to question whether an unwanted child is better off not a child at all; what this means to say is that a mother who does not want her child certainly will not take care of her child, and when a child is neglected are they not better off never being a child at all? Why force a mother to give birth to something she has no interest in and no intent to take care of, why even bring that child in to the world? So it can suffer a short neglected life only to suffocate in its pillow when mother isn't watching? Perhaps to drown in the bathtub while mother watches her television? Or yet, worse, to live a life of depression and negligence only to commit suicide at the age of 17, or 25, or 31, or 37, or 42, or 48. These problems do not eradicate themselves.

A loving mother is something a healthy child needs, and an unhealthy child will never lead to a healthy adult.

Peace :smoke:

13. Deep thoughts guys, Keep em coming :smoke:

14. The government has absolutely no business being in her womb and/or in my greow room.
    Get the */<#@ out & stay out.:D

15. I think most would be against it if they found out abortion was a population control tactic to keep the numbers of African American, and Latinos down...

16. Abortions are fine. I always thought it was weird when people say you're killing a baby since I don't think anything unborn counts as alive until it's born.

17. Exactly.

For somebody to be against abortion for these reasons would mean that morally, they were also obligated to disagree with masturbation, "Safe-sex", and on a more natural standpoint, the mass destruction of the rain-forests and most DEFINITELY the slaughtering of animals.

If you have a problem with a thoughtless, perception-less shadow of a creature being put to death humanely, how can you not have a problem with a fully functioning animal being born into abuse and then inhumanely murdered without question, all for a profit?

That is simply ignorance, in my humble opinion.

18. It should be up to the mother no matter what. It's her body.

19. But guuuuuys..... What if jesus was aborted?

20. Abortion should not be anyones decision but the person who has the baby. Same with gay marriage. Who the fuck cares, why do we always have to care so much about what others do. God I hate politics.