What is your opinion/experience on workplace relations

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Sc0pe, Sep 29, 2013.

1. There is a woman, or 2(maybe several but i cant tell), at work who are flirting with me, one is almost a decade older than me i think and the other is about 24(3 years older than me)

im paranoid the older one is touching me inappropriately, like i swear she stroked my back today when she walked past, im all up for people doing stuff but i cant tell whether or not id be interested in doing anything with that woman, since you know im a guy and who would turn down certain acts
    but yeah im pretending like it never happened but dont know whether to feel wrong(violated?)

then there is the 24 year old, she has been flirting with me for weeks and even said i could come check out her apartment but i dont know whether or not to pursue anything until one of us quits because it is a gamble
    it could go bad and make work shitty or it could go well and i could have a stereotypical taboo experience

whats your thoughts?

2. My thoughts are that I would bang them both and figure something out later.

• Like Like x 3
  3. um just go for it

if you're afraid of it being awkward, then don't invest too much emotions on it. it's only awkward of you make it

and she obviously wants it

4. #4 sixtyn9ne, Sep 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2013

if you have to think about it chances are you're not that into it. if she persists then i would feel violated and maybe just politely talk to her about it.

as for the other girl i would just go for it. if you don't take the risk you don't get the reward.

5. The closest I've got to a relation at my work place is my sister... My only experience :D

6. Normally. I am the first person not to tell you to fuck/date people you work with.  

Until now.  I know this man is who i'm supposed to be with, we both felt it the day we met. 

It does depend on your job too. There are ways to work it out around what you do.  

If you do do it make sure if it's only sex you tell them ahead of time.  

Choose one.  If you fuck both of them, one of them will find out and it WILL be ugly. 

7. Which one are you referring to when you say 'she wants it'?

8. Fuck em both, and then lol at the discussions behind your back.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Well i see the 24 year old on maybe 1 or 2 of my work days a week, we just do casual work at this little retail place in my city
    ill probly just stick with her but the thing is i dont know what she wants exactly, she is foreign(somewhere near russia she said) and so im thinking it might be the whole no sex without commitment thing in her culture
    Id be fine with just sex because she has a nice body but i dont know if im capable of dating her even tho thats what i want with a chick, i just dont seem to feel romantically interested in most of the girls i have shots with, the ones i am romantically interested seem to want just sex or sentence me to the friendzone

how would i bring up such a delicate question anyway?

10. I would if i hated the job, but its not to bad and i just came off 2 years unemployment and dont wanna go back lol

11. I've been married for 13 years to a woman I met at work and had a few workplace FWBs before her. If they seem needy or psycho it's probably best to not even bother with them, otherwise have fun.

You can't lose your job. Just don't talk about it at work, and deny everything. But I feel ya. It really only becomes a problem is one of you becomes emotionally attached

• Like Like x 1

If your already flirting alot just ask if she's interested.  

I went about it a little differently.  We are both really into music and i was already singing a song in my head because i wanted him to kiss me.  I wrote the name of the song on a piece of paper and told him not to read it until after work.  He came in the next day with a note for me, said he was attracted me to and wanted to kiss me but was nervous about my reaction.    It's worked out perfectly.  We work real closely together and because of the nature of our work (healthcare) we can go behind closed doors without it being an issue.  We will prob never have sex in the actual building.  We've done it in the parking lot at night. 

14. Forget the one that is from "somewhere near Russia", that sounds like bad news.  

All in all, you'd be better off at the bar scene, or however you normally find a new partner.   

15. you weren't "iolated" if youre not into that girl that touched your back just don't flirt back?
    and I'd say if you're into the other girl or whatever might as well flirt or hang out but depending on how serious your job is you should probably watch how messy you let the situation get, if you're not into her and you find out after hanging out a while, try and break it off easy so it inst awkward at work. aka I'd wait to see about having sex unless she all about that casual sex, but of course this is a girl's POV any guy will tell you to fuck her lol

• Like Like x 1
  16. Whatever you do shit is going to get complicated (unless you do nothing).

If you are at a job that you don't care about very much then maybe consider it. If you do care about your job I would recommend doing nothing.

17. if shit goes bad it can make work really weird and uncomfortable for the both of you. 

18. You know how they say don't shit where you eat, yeah don't do it lol. I would still flirt the fuck out of my coworkers though.

19. Alright thanks for the feedback, looks like im just going to gradually build it up until i feel its safe to continue

20. We are humans, and we do sometimes just want to have sex with people to relieve our primal urges. Simple. Doesn't mean we have to date them.
    There's just tension in the workplace with young people being around each other all day. I worked with a guy I fancied, I never told him, but somehow I ended up in his bed and that was the end of everything that ever happened there. I would have loved to date him, but not while we worked together. Killed me not to pursue it further.
    Can't tell you which one to "choose" but if it's interferring with your professional standard and getting work done, then it becomes a problem.