What is your must have product?

Discussion in 'General' started by dezz, Mar 26, 2012.

1. AriZona, Silk Soy Milk, strawberries, bananas, White Owls, boyshorts, jeans, hoodies, band tees, Burts Bees chapstick, contacts, playboy perfume.. sweet revenge perfume..this list could go on forever. WEED.

2. these are all great questions. first off this runs off a long lasting 18 volt lithium ion battery that recharges in just 15 minutes! we throw in an extra battery and a charger for free!

and while we don't recommend submerging this product under water, it's plastic protective shield guards any water from entering the electronic componets of this device.

so for cleaning you can simply just use soap and water! cleaning instructions are also located in the manual.

and yes there is a 10 year warranty on this item. if something goes wrong, mail it to us and we will send you a new one free of charge. the manual will also explain this more in detail, including types of things that can void this warranty.

3. #43 GGrass, Mar 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2012

10 year warranty! That's amazing...

Those things are really built to last.

4. torch to heat my Ti nail.

5. big cheezits

6. That is the one thing I was gonna say, Milk. I fucking LOVE milk, it's my favorite thing ever!

I would take a glass of cold milk over a dank bowl any day.

7. Dumbells..

My stable diet products like chicken, bananas, rice etc.

My wallet/money?

Keys? xD

Clothes, although I walk around topless alot of the time when its hot as fuck like now.

8. My magical lighter given by the unicorns of Saturn

9. surfboard and cigs mannnn

10. Carton of newports, new fight shorts, new percolater bong, ounce of good weed, diapers wipes, and a few movies. Thats the things if get if I had the extra money. Id truthfully just settle to get my tv and ps3 back

11. Water and Rolling papers........and a 6 pack.

12. Lol I bet you dont mean abs?

Something I always need to have is this moisturizer called Nivea Soft, after a shower..

If I dont have that there'll be alllll kiiiinds of ash on my skin.... which.. ruins my whole existence.. :eek:

13. duct tape. rope. chloroform.

14. Chocolate milk :hippie:

15. acoustic guitar and cold water

16. A shovel, a pair of rubber gloves, and some lye.

17. Toothbrush
    Tooth paste
    Deodorant

18. Every Ibanez I've ever played the neck rattled. Washburn too. Guess I must have got a hold of some bad ones. I've only owned one Ibanez, but it was an acoustic. The others I've played belonged to friends. Alvarez is my instrument of choice. ;)

19. Actually that rattle is a loose bolt on the neck, when you hear that neck rattle that's what is going on. Not all guitars have bolt on necks but if they do look inside the guitar right behind the neck there should be a sticker covering the bolt you are going to want to tighten that up to stop the rattle.