What is your most prized possession?

Discussion in 'General' started by Deleted member 506764, Aug 18, 2019.

1. What of all the things you own is your favorite, that you would never part with?

Mine is my elephant table. It's just a small table, with an elephant as the base, holding the table up on its back.

• Like Like x 8
  2. My Gibson Memphis ES-335

• Like Like x 5
  3. My 78 Epiphone acoustic.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Pocket pussy keep it in the truck under my seat dad handed it down to me few years back.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  5. hmm, I had to think about my answer for a while...

probably my mountain bike.
    it's not especially sentimental, but it's one of the main things I own that can really make me happy just to use.

there's a lot of other stuff I'd miss a lot if it went away, but damn I need my bike...
    thanks for your question, FH.

• Like Like x 5
  6. I don't really have one. I have some things I like? Nothing really from childhood.
    Hm...we do have some collectables I quite like.

I have a comic collection that's part 90's comics, part the last few years...I have the intro issue, second appearance, and first 50 issues of the "thunderbolts" comic, which is one of the next properties the MCU will apparently be toying with. I have the 911 Amazing Spider-Man issue with the black cover? I have a shit-load of comics, including a lot of annuals, holographic covers etc...and more recently:
    Every standard cover, blank, decade-based variants, and artist/inker signed store-specific variants of Action Comics and Detective Comics #1000.

I guess this comes out on top because it represents the biggest financial and time investment.

• Like Like x 2
  7. My sourdough starter.

• Like Like x 3
  8. My man cave. It’s really a shed that’s not connected to the house. I have my tents and growing tools in there too. A desk I sit at when I’m trimming (or smoking). Stereo too! It’s just a really comfortable place to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 4
  9. My cross necklace that my momma gave me after my dad passed away. I usually always wear it even around the house. It helps me feel better knowing I have it on. Idk what I would do without it...probably panic a lot easier I suppose.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  10. My watch. Its a beauty.

• Like Like x 3
  11. I don't have one.:coolalt:

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Seems like a password recovery question
    My thought process

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. I’ll go all corny PC on you and say Family. But it’s true. I’m old. All those things that I could have chosen are either gone or not as important as they once were. Family bonds have not let me down.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. My 13 Siberians.

• Like Like x 2

15. I would have said family as well but idk if they could be consider a possession tho...that's why I didn't say it.

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. My 1950 Buick that was passed down from my dad to me. It was my uncle's before that and he got it from the original owner.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. I meant it more as a material possession. You don't really own your family. Obviously whatever your most prized possession is wouldn't be as valuable to you as family bonds...

• Like Like x 1
  18. My most prized possession is my sense of humor.
    Seriously. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

My second most prized possession is bacon jerky. :yummy:

• Like Like x 2
  19. My HDD which contains all 300+ GB of music i'v stolen since Napster :D:D

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Back that shit up...I just lost one like this...it's...fucking unbearable.