What is your major or career?

Discussion in 'General' started by miketb, Jul 19, 2010.

1. I'm curious about what interests everyone else has, and what paths everyone would like to journey on. I tried searching and didnt see anything

Right now I'm starting my 2nd year of college and I'm still currently undeclared. But I want to do something with the Mind, Brain, Psychology, or Drugs. I'd like to become some sort of doctor, such as a Psychiatrist. I definitely plan on minoring in neuroscience and then transferring schools. What I would like to do the most is Behavioral Neuropharmacology, but that and few other interests take 10-12 years of schooling and some hard ass classes. I've got to decide soon though because this fall is my last semester of general ed classes, then Ill be complete with all those and HAVE to decide my major/minor.

What about you all?

2. i have a b.a. in history, finished up this past year and couldn't be happier haha.

going back to school in the fall for urban planning, i am STOKED !

3. yeah I cant wait until the beginning of fall semester. Never thought I'd look forward to class/school so much, considering my hatred for high school back in the day

4. 2nd year chemistry student :)

5. B.S. Computer Science I figure also since I did 4 years of comm in the USAF that it will help me find a job once I graduate

6. I did biology and I'm about to start medical school. I kind of wish I had done something more specific like Evolutionary Biology, Biophysics, of Kinesiology, but I did really like regular bio.

7. B.A. 2 majors Philosophy/History.

8. 3rd year of civil engineering. PLanning on going into a structures-focused career.

9. Former Econ major, currently majoring in Creative writing with a minor in Linguistics.

Clueless as to what I am going to be when I grow up...

10. Right now Im going under the system and all that bullshit.I distribute pro bootlegs,sell my beats,make money uploading shit to youtube and helping my friend get his website business going.All of this and almost any hustle.

11. My background is in photography, and now I work in the travel industry. I help to develop educational tours around the world, and lead tours as a "travel photography expert".

12. Criminal Justice.

Come at me stoners!

13. doing whatever the fuck a spider can

14. B.A. in history, grad-school drop-out in Anthropology.

I haven't done shit with it except talk to other people about history. I've been thinking about putting together a movie script though, and I bet a good amount of historical knowledge couldn't hurt.

15. In my 3rd year of management information systems.

16. Firefighter Trainee.

Still have 14 more weeks