What is your level of cleanliness?

Discussion in 'General' started by Boosh, Jun 1, 2009.

1. 6 or 7. i shower at least once a day but my room is a dungeon.

2. I'd say a 5 or a 6. Very cluttered, very unorganized...but I don't leave old moldy food laying around or anything genuinely repulsive.

When it comes to personal appearance/hygiene however, I'm very solidly a 9 or a 10. Always wear deodorant, always shower twice a day, always brush and floss twice a day.

3. I'd be beyond a 10, I'm way too obsessive. Just to put things in perspective, for example, I have my own set of dishes and utensils that no one uses or touches. When I wash them in the dish washer, only my dishes can be in there. And if it was used before me, I have to turn on the dish washer and rinse it with nothing in there and then put my dishes in when it's done. I also have my own fridge. I only drink bottled water and always ask for bottled drinks at restaurants if available. I always bring a bottled drink when I go to someones house and I never share drinks or joints.

Same goes with the washing machine, except I wash one shirt at a time, I use to wash one pair of socks at a time as well but I grew out of that phase about 2 years ago, because I had my own apartment and I had to pay to using the washing machine. And washing a pair of socks was adding up, haha, although I did continue my shirt habit during that time. Also, whatever I wear during the day must be washed the same day (except my denim, as I am a denim connoisseur, and all my denim is raw selvage, but that's a whole other subject) unless I'm traveling then I usually have a separate suitcase for dirty clothes.

This is just the tip of the iceberg. I've been like this since I could walk.

4. pretty clean for a buncha stoners

5. 7 for my house
    10 for my hygeine, I'm obsessive with personal hygiene. I wash my hands all the time, and I always have a bottle of hand sanitizer on me.

But when it come to my house, I'm not organized at all. I have so much shit and no where to put it so it's always cluttered, BUT you will never find food or drinks laying out, bugs, or dirt. I try to clean every other day. So I'm messy in an unorganized, papers all over the place way, but not in a gross, cockroach way. I hate bugs, so I go out of my way to keep them out of my apartment.

6. On my heigene Im like a 8 or 9. I keep lookin pretty fresh.