What is your level of cleanliness?

Discussion in 'General' started by Boosh, Jun 1, 2009.

1. ^^ Hygiene is another matter. I'd say 8-9 there. I'm not OCD clean but I like to not smell :p

2. [​IMG]
    You tell me.

My desk after a day's hard work.

3. things/places I use/go alot I tend to maintain well. If it is out of sight, it will likely get cleaned less...

4. im about a 4. i shower twice daily but my room is kinda dirty lookin. Tons of clothes on the floor, never make my bed, empty popcans. Its pretty much a stoner room. The rest of my house is nice n clean tho.

5. I'm about a 5. I clean up after myself for the most part, but my clothes tends to be everywhere. I usually go on a cleaning frenzy once I realize I have to play hopscotch to make it from my door to my bed. ;)

6. well my mom is about a 9, im an 8 or 7. there's nothing better then comming home at night to a nice, clean, oranized room. just crawl into bed and listen to my ipod.

i dont understand how some of these people live with messy houses. i mean alright you dont have to be as clean as my familly, but i went over this kids house once, and it was one of those houses where you can't see the floor and it smells weird. i stepped in dog piss too. yep, there dog pissed on the wooden floor, and someone just put a paper towel on it and walked away. thats fuckin gross, my mom would beat the shit outa me if i saw piss on the floor and left it there...your house is your castle..hav some respect for yourself..

7. I would say about a 6... My room is pretty cluttererd. Clothes everywhere, to many empty's to count but I can still find everything. So its not all bad.

8. I personally like cleanliness and neatness, but I live with my grandparents who keep the house very dirty and cluttered.

I still love them.

Not going to rate myself until I live on my own, though. I expect myself to be 7 - 9, depending on specifics.

And this thread wont exist then, haha. :)

9. 5 for me, i got alot of empty newport boxes, a bunch of empty 211 steelreserve cans in one spot, um some trash from easter, a candy heart box from valentines..some cables very little amount of clothes on the floor..i shower about once every 2-3 days (i'm in my room all day no job, no friends no reason to be super clean all the time, while running down the laundry, plus I wash my hands everytime i finish smoking a cig, wich is about every 2 hrs)

but i don't let myself get to the point of omg wtf is wrong with you nasty...bc no one is around me to tell me that..but when I start having a life again, IE. a job/school I always shower before going (with clean clothes)

so on that day before i shower i'm probably a 4

but on average i'm a 5 or a 6

10. #30 InnerPeace, Jun 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2009

And they strengthen your immune system!;)
    My shits a 4

I know that my wallet and keys are inbetween all the clutter on my night stand every morning and my deodorant and is somewhere with all the clutter on my bathroom sink counter.:cool: I ahve a special place for my dirty laundry, the floor. :laughing:

Food gets taken care of..but usually an hour or 2 after I'm done forming an assgroove on the couch. What can I say, that's one hell of a couch:D

11. 7. I take good care of my person, and my surroundings... but nothing sparkles :)

12. I make sure my house is spotless and everything is clean enough to eat off.

Ya wouldnt live in a bin right?

Didnt think so.

13. same. there's nothing unsanitary around, but my room is far from organised.

the rest of the house is really clean though, probably 7-9.

14. OOOOhhhh...Good answer...

15. i was a 10, but then my stoner attitude just told me to chill. so im a 7 now.

16. My house is at about 6-7. The grow room...I would give it a solid 9. (Gotta have priorities.):smoking:

17. id say probably a 5 or 6

18. 10, obsessive

19. im a pretty clean person...i gave myself a 9 bc im noty cleaning all the time...but in the morning i clean all my shit (too high to do it at nite lol)...my car and room is always clean so a 9 for me

20. right now my house is spotless. so 10