Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is your least favorite way to smoke?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by peacelovep0t, Nov 28, 2012.

1. I searched and didn't find any thread like this so...
    What's your least favorite way to toke?

Personally I hate blunts. They're just nasty.

2. .....

Attached Files:

3. The more tobacco content in my joint, the more I hate it

I live in the UK and so smoking pure is like Christmas for me.

And for that reason in an ideal world I would avoid blunts over anything else.

4. I can't stand tobacco either!
    Green is good :)

5. one of my favs

[​IMG]

my least favs

[​IMG]

6. ^lol what is this... I don't even...

7. i was gonna say anything rolled but i really wouldn't wanna smoke out of that strange ghetto contraption above me either haha

8. bongs and vaporizer but if I had to choose which one I hate more it would be have to be the vaporizer.

9. ^^^^^^^ wtf?

10. I'm so used to the bong and vaporizer that nowadays I dislike smoking out of my one-hitter or pipe.
    I only smoke joints with other people and blunts are pretty gross.

11. Blunts, smell horrible and Tobacco gives me a head ache

12. I really really don't like joints.

13. Home made things

14. I don't like pipes. Smoke is harsh and sometimes you get ash in your mouth(yuk!).

15. Smoking out of petrified shit > blunts

16. i dont really think i have a least favorite lol...they are all so great

17. Blunts are my very least favorite smoking method. But I will if someone is sharing.
    If I wanted to smoke a cigar I'd smoke a cigar.

18. I'm over the plastic bottle bong with a tin foil bowl and not a huge fan of blunts. I'll never turn down a Blunt but will never roll one out of choice.

19. I hate blunts with a passion. My favorite is bong, then homemade, then a pipe, then edibles, joints, and can't stand blunts