What is your least favorite season?

Discussion in 'General' started by liljeff420, Sep 21, 2008.

1. mine is winter here's why
    winter ruins my life everyday. even in the summer i am sad because i am dreading winter. i mean its cold all the time you can't ride your bike so i can't go anywhere. my socks always get wet walking to school cause theres always snow somewhere on the sidewalk. it takes way longer to get dressed to go outside. my hands always get really dry and sometimes get cracked and start bleeding. you have to pay a ton of money to heat your house. i freeze my ass off when i take my dogs outside waiting for them to go. my nose is always runny. homeless people have it even worse because of winter. i cant go outside and sleep in a tent when my mom is mad at me. i was planning on getting a street legal minibike but you can't drive them in the winter so i have to get a regular gas guzzling car. my bedroom is always cold as hell in the winter no matter what so i pretty much have to sleep on the couch the whole season. my school is always cold as hell. and the worst thing is i can't grow weed. sorry for the rant but it wasn't originally for this site

2. My least favourite is spring the opposite of my answer in your other thread.

Mainly because its cold at the start and always rainy

3. I love winter, there's nothing better than cuddling with my girl in front of a nice fire,
    with some hot coco and cookies, watching the snow fall outside.

I choose spring as my least favorite season because thats when my allergies flare up and life sucks.

4. Summer

110 + here in Vegas

<3 Winter

5. Summer. BECAUSE I LIVE IN FLORIDA AND IT IS HOT AS BALLS!

6. Plus the humidity fucking blows.

7. winter fucking blows

8. humidity blows ass. but i travel a lot, i like to move around, so my answer is totally subjective to where i am.

9. I don't have a least favorite one, where I live it's summer all year!

If I wouldn't like the weather I would move somewhere else, simple as that.

10. "if yar dont liek flarda, yee can gitttttt outtttt...."

i dont really care for many attriubutes of it, this is why i travel a lot. but i do have a lot of family and friends here so it keeps me coming back.

11. Winter. I live in northern ontario, I hate being forced to essentially stay inside for weeks.

12. I hate summer. 110 degrees fuckin blows. Atleast during fall and winter I can turn the AC off and the house will still be cool as fuck :)

13. nobody hates fall yet.

sweet.

14. I dont think any stoner on this site could hate fall how cant you like harvest time? Its easily the best time of year its what I wait for all year and im sure its all other people who tokes favorite season as well.

I really hate the winter though its so boring when everythings frozen. Its to cold to go outside and do anything. Atleast theres still tons of harvest left in the winter to get us through it.

15. Summer by far. I'm an Autumn and Winter kind of guy.

16. I'd like to think I have a pretty straightforward relationship with all of the seasons, to be honest with you. Hell, when you think about it, I see a different one four times per year, so it's probably a good idea to get used to them.

I mean, when Summer pokes her head through my front door, it's not like I can tell her, "Look, bitch, this isn't working out. I was happier with Spring from accross the street, we signed a prenuptual agreement and I'm this close to getting a restraining order and a divorce attorney, so leave your keys and get the fuck out."

It just doesn't work that way.

17. I clicked winter... but my least favorite season is a toss up between winter and summer.

18. Spring/summer. I love the chill fall and the cold winter, nothing better.

19. Fall because I know the good times will soon be over until the spring.