Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is your least favorite part about buying weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by IrieKaya, Jan 7, 2014.

1. In all my years of smoking I have had some pretty uncomfortable moments while buying weed. One time I was trying to get a bag and the dealer wanted to smoke out with us, and he got so stoned that he was afraid to leave and ended up hanging out the whole night but non of us really knew him that well. It wasn't that bad, he was a nice enough guy, but we had some girls come over and he definitely was creeping them out. He ended up following one of them back to her parent's house, she lived just a short walk away, and then passed out right there on the lawn. We thought he must be on something more than weed, but needless to say, I haven't called the guy back to find out.

What are your stories? What are your least favorite parts about buying weed?

2. When the dealer wants to chit chat before doing the deal, it's like take my fucking money and give me the damn weed!

3. i just hate it being illegal. ill go outside an just have him drive me around the block but its always in the back of my mind

4. That OP story is fucked up. What kind of dealer cant handle his weed lol

5. When the dealer wants to hang out..

Attached Files:

6. When I have to give away my moneys

7. This. My connects have always been friends for the most part, so never really had an uncomfortable feeling buying. Maybe a few times way back situations were sketchy, but I didn't really realize it at the time. However if I did some estimated math on total spent on MJ in my life I would probably cry. lol

8. I don't really mind hanging out for a bit. I can appreciate that he doesn't want people showing up and leaving quickly all the time. It'd look suspicious. I usually go to him so I can leave when I'm ready. I've never known a dealer that delivered.

Haha this exact scene popped into my head when I read the OP's story too.

10. And, what I hate about buying weed? Searching... Seriously. Non legal state makes it hard to find good weed. It's out there, but especially the higher quality is hard to come by. It's so hard to find a good, constant place to buy from here. Like I'll keep cash in my wallet for weeks until I find some decent buds to purchase.

But searching for it is such a pain in the ass in general. I absolutely hate that part of buying weed. I guess that's one of the main reasons that I decided to grow my own (and I'll be smoking my first crop in about a week!)

11. Personally, I don't mind chilling with dealers as long as they smoke on their own stash.I find it extremely uncomfy when dealers ask if your gonna roll up a blunt just for hookin you up.Then when you tell em to fuck off they act like your the asshole of the scene.Some dudes I can't understand."Bullshit from the asshole of an angel" - Slug

12. What really pisses me off is when you have to buy from a new dealer and he tries to screw you over.

13. #13 edgarallenhoe3, Jan 7, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2014
    the wait. one minute you're all hype to smoke and then you realize your dealer is most likely nodded or just not making his paying customers top priority.. but can you complain? remember kids, they're dealers for a reason lmao 

14. #14 StonedMortal, Jan 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2014
    Getting bullshit prices, knowing full well what they paid for it. you just can't do anything about.

[can't do anything because there's no one else in town to get it from atm]

15. Best part is buying online, checking tracking and knowing its in your post box when you get home.  Then jarring and reading strain reviews of your new shit.  Eyeballing the nugs, weighing smelling then vaping.  

16. [quote name="IrieKaya" post="19294789" timestamp="1389079743"]In all my years of smoking I have had some pretty uncomfortable moments while buying weed. One time I was trying to get a bag and the dealer wanted to smoke out with us, and he got so stoned that he was afraid to leave and ended up hanging out the whole night but non of us really knew him that well. It wasn't that bad, he was a nice enough guy, but we had some girls come over and he definitely was creeping them out. He ended up following one of them back to her parent's house, she lived just a short walk away, and then passed out right there on the lawn. We thought he must be on something more than weed, but needless to say, I haven't called the guy back to find out.What are your stories? What are your least favorite parts about buying weed?[/quote]Well, I used to buy from some sketchy people. Here's a little story I can share.This 19 year old guy I knew, used to sell me some decent dank for 15/a g and 75/quarter. I was hitting him up nearly every day for a few months, and one day I bought some.. he came at like 10am, got my sack.. he lleft. Now this guy was a laid back guy. I hit him up later on, no reply. Continued to hit him up once a day for a few days after that... then, I found out that day after I got bud last, he was in the city, and 3 people tried robbing him at gun point over a quarter of less than medical quality... he freaked out and shot 2 of the people, killing one and leaving the other in critical condition. He then ran away, and hasn't even been caught. Havent heard anything from him since. Fuckin shitty situation.Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Getting a fully body search for a wire

18. #18 TheHighedPiper, Jan 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2014
    whenevr i used to buy from this one dude, the weed always seemed to have a defect like being stemy or having weird grey hairs in them lol.. one time my bag had seeds in it... i was shitty

19. one time I was picking up a dime bag for a friend from some sketchy motherfucker I didn't know, turned out he had just gotten out of jail, anyway one of the 5 dollar bills got stuck in my pocket and the motherfucker pulled a knife on me before I could even get the weed in my pocket. Over five fuckin bucks. 

20. #20 Ganja ☤, Jan 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2014
    Just dealing with shady dealers.