What is your LEAST favorite cold symptom?

Discussion in 'General' started by lk250f, Jan 6, 2012.

1. Well it is that time of year where every motherfucker is getting sick. Seems like that is all year though. I have a cold and am currently in the sneezing/stuffy nose phase. It always starts with a sore throat, then aches and then the next day my nose is stuffy and my head is congested. What is your least favorite symptom?

For me it has to be sore throat. I hate having it to hurt to swallow or drink. It also makes vaping not as fun. Sore throat and/or losing my taste are shitty.

2. Stuffy nose

3. super human ability.

4. Poll is up! I figure since I cannot make it go away, I can talk to fellow blades with tha sicknesssss.

5. Stuffy nose literally gives me the ability to homecide someone.

6. #6 Chrismittty, Jan 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2012
    Sinus and head congestion makes me wanna [​IMG]

Hahaha too much Nyquil eh bro?

7. I better watch out..... For some reason sore throat and losing my taste and smell piss me off so much. It makes eating and drinking hard, plus you can't even taste the food!

8. Sore throat and that nasty ass taste you get when eating!!

I say sore throat cause, we swallow more times than we notice our other symptoms so sore throat causes the most pain/discomfort

9. I can tolerate coughs and sneezing. But mess with my sleep...

10. the runny nose and not being able to breathe out of it.

Im a firm believer that you can will your cold away but its pretty damn hard to ignore it when theres snot dripping down your face and you cant breath

11. Runny nose

12. I have been vaping only for sometime and last week i decided to try some waterfall hits. And they destroyed me, but now I am sick.. So MFLB for now on.

13. The cough..

Cause then you cant smoke.

A lot of the basic cold symptoms are alleviated if use Marijuana..

Edibles seriously make my cold disappear.

14. Yeah IMO buds the the cold, but the smoke itself makes the cold stay twice as long by not letting mucus slip away, instead tar holds it down.

15. That is why i have my MFLB. I still cough a bit, but with a cough drop in my mouth you barely feel it.

EDIT: Post 666..

16. Sore throat. Congestion sucks pretty bad too tho

17. i very rarely get sore throats with my colds, if i got them more often i'd probably vote that. but when i get a cold my nose gets so fucking stuffy. so i voted that lol. i've had a stuffy ass nose for the past week i'm ready to kill a motherfucker.

18. I hate the congestion where you blow your nose and everything feels like it is out of your nose but you still cannot breathe.

I have a stuffy/ runny nose and slight sore throat right now. Fucking makes me want to just bash my nose in so I can get my mind off it. Gonna go buy like a couple dollar lottery tickets and maybe i'll win some money so I can be happy haha.

19. Yea, sucks worse when you feel it behind your forehead, eyes, and nose all at the same time. Like "Ahhh, WTF?" in a sickly whisper ha ha ha

20. I was just doing that when I went downstairs. I held my head and went ahhhh.