What is your job?

Discussion in 'General' started by TheBeatles420, Feb 23, 2012.

1. I live in the northern part of Quebec and I deliver water to water tanks in houses with a water truck, my salary is $20.58 an hour, I work from weekdays and 8:00 AM-12:00 PM, 1:00 PM-5:00 PM. I get to be high and listen to my iPod all day. The actual work finishes around 2PM the last 3 hours I can just listen to my iPod and just burnout, I get to take hour long breaks and sometimes take a nap!

2. I'm a hip hop artist, you might have heard of me, I go by the name wiz khalifa.

3. I'm a welder and in my area I make $40/hr. Out of town it's always more, and there's often overtime and a lot of hours all depending on the duration of the job.

4. I make $16/hr doing data entry at a law firm.

5. I have two jobs technically...

ShopHand - Mon- Fri 9-6. And I make almost $9 an hours

Hidden Camera Rigger/Operator - random work times and hours. Min $400 day. I get paid day rates when I'm operating.

I start shooting a new TV show in April (might miss 420 because of it) and that's gunna be 3-5 days a week for 2 months at $500 a day. I get perdiem as well. Good shit.

But I operate randomly. I'm shooting a jimmy kimmel bit tomorrow. I'm only AC'ing but I'm still gunna make $350 tomorrow. Plus I get paid for my shop shit tomorrow. Yay. Money.

EDIT: Everybody I work with blazes fat. I'm allowed to smoke whenever in the shop lol

6. I am a professional student of computer science, going onto game design after school!