what is your guerilla growing kit

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by guerillabushman, Dec 9, 2012.

1. Many people have a kit with them every time they grow, i do too. Growing season is next year in my case but probably not in countries the other side of the world. I usually bring : a back pack to carry all the stuff in (camo so i can ditch it), ziploc bags in case i harvest early, a gps with only the road marked on it in case someone finds that, a machete on my belt (no, not for people :p) , a knife, scissors to harvest, a survival kit and a diversion like a fishing pole license, walking stick, my dog ect... I also wear dark clothing till hunting season( i'd rather be seen than shot and seen after :p)

So, what is your kit?

2. question, how do you get water? anyways i am going to try this next year also. i am already researching things to buy, because i want to put 0 effort into this after it is planted. i have no experience at all.

also, do you put the seeds right into the ground after germination? or in a pot first?

anyways what i will bring will be a knife, a small saw (branches), possibly a solar powered water pump to bring water from a stream, a battery powered fake video camera (motion activated) that will turn on and scare people if they see it (these things are cheap from china) and if you put a menacing sign that says "You are being watched" it very well might scare someone into leaving, plastic chicken wire fence, some good soil, fox farm ocean forest was recommended, shovel to test the dampness of the ground from the water source and clear out other plants and add soil, CAMERA, i am going to document this, never going to put pics on my computer till the weed is long gone, but just for fun since its my first grow and i have an awesome fuji x10 with super macro.

what else do i need? i want to spend as much on things that will avoid me needing to visit the spot more than twice, money is not a problem for any of these supplies

3. hi, for water, i have a small stream near my plot. not too close in case someone walks the stream but not too far that it takes a lifetime to get water. Usually when growing outdoor in the ground you can go 2 weeks without watering and if you put water crystals in your soil mix, that time between watering could be much greater. If you want, you can put the seeds right in the ground after frost though you will not have a good sprouting rate. If possible, you should start them indoors in a pot near a window. In my case, i can't so i'm going to make a little clone dome with cups filled with dirt in it and leave it outside so the cold does not affect it so much. Also, signs in the middle of the woods or cameras would seem odd and sketchy, people may call the cops for other reasons even. but if the signs are on a trail, that would be fine. and if toy do put signs off the trail, please do not put them near your crop. people will want to go see what they say and may find the ganja.

4. and a pump leading to a water source may not be a good idea as people will follow it.

5. i didn't know that the plants needed so little water. if that is the case, i think i can just plant them on the stream bank and the soil will be moist enough to grow without watering. thanks for the info

6. if it does not rain for a while you may have to water them more often tho. Water crystals help quite a bit and your soil will dry out real quick if your plants are in pots.

7. My kit contains the following;
    -hat
    -bug spray
    -knife
    -food (for me)
    -water (for me)
    -water proof shell (camo,lightweight)
    -extra pair of socks
    -headlamp
    -2 or 3 beers
    -lighter and smokes
    -jeweler's loupe
    -SD cards (to swap in trail cams)

Other tools I leave on site.

8. camelbak (till i smashed the nozzle in the car door last trip)backpack,bugspray, sunscreen, collapsible shovel, canteen, toilet paper lol, snacks, bear spray, bowl/bud, machete/rambo hunting knife, chickenwire for fencing, critter ridder or similar animal repellent to save your ladies, binoculars, pellet gun. i was geared up like special ops.

9. hunters commonly put up trail cams in the woods to see what kind of wildlife is in the area. also, putting up no trespassing/hunting signs on your own land is perfectly fine too

10. I bring a change of clothes just incase spotted and have to evade. I also wear rubber boots and camouflage and pack ,studs for shoes or boots, shoes, socks,couple pocket knifes,water, juice,snacks,GPS,cellphone/music,lighters ,joints(2)an sum nug in with the first aid kit, a box of black garbage bags an sum ziplocks,nutrients,bug spray ,collapsible shovel in my backpack and a 6 foot wooden staff (always comes in need ) and a couple 5 gallon I hide in the woods near the Op used to retrieve water. And am still addin to it for this up incoming season. Good luck fellow planters

11. Damn. I just bring a backpack to carry my jugs. I have to take a few trips back and fourth from the car. Sometimes a change of clothes when its super hot. Can't wear shorts or my legs get torn up. Also a change of shoes I wear old ones when out there.

12. the sd card is a great idea! that will now be in my kit

I also forgot soil and nutes to grow, vegitate and flower.I do not bring my own soil as a) getting caught with bags of soil is not too good and nutrient pellets fit in my backpack b) the soil in my area is rich.

13. #13 guerillabushman, Dec 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2012
    Yes to puting a trail cam up, i in fact own one, though having one of those fake round security cameras that you would see in a walmart or something would look a little odd. also signs that say you are being watched would not be common in the middle of the woods :p