What is your favourite thing about the Cannabis plant

Discussion in 'General' started by CheeseFanMan, Nov 1, 2013.

1. #1 CheeseFanMan, Nov 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2013
    My favourite thing is rolling a joint. Grinding it up and taking care to roll it up, and then finishing it off with a little twist. Post your favourite thing about cannabis. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. #2 Stride420, Nov 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2013
    Growing my own plant, my own strain I created, from seed to bud and then smoking it. Truly amazing.But if I were to talk about a specific thing about it it would be the way each bud looks and smells. Before and after its been grinded.

3. Smoking it.

4. Ahaha. Fucking love looking at the buds and like smelling it and shit. I even like to pick a tiny bit off half grinded weed and have a little taste.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Inhaling the aroma before I smoke it and doing the same thing when I smoke it.

6. I like rolling joints too. Then smoking your creation! Wow that sounds cringe worthy. I just rolled 2 now

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1383349730.743341.jpg

Sent

7. Some sick J's there dude

8. My favorite thing about the cannabis plant, would be the nature part of it. I love that it's a plant that you just grow, pick, dry, then smoke and you feelin good :)

You don't gotta refine it, or mix it or change it in anyways by adding harsh chemicals or anything like that. Just plant, pick,(wait) and toke up:)

9. The fact that she can look so beautiful as a flower and make you feel just as good when you finally smoke her.

10. Taking a big nug, atleast .5 ant tearing it up into a j, only with good sticky bud not dry shwag, then it's not enjoyable haha.

The plant itself though looks amazing