What is your favourite Horror/Halloween films???

Discussion in 'Movies' started by BrewsnWeed666, Sep 20, 2020.

1. Since it's Halloween next month I was wondering what every 1s favourite Horror/Halloween themed films are???
    tenor (167).gif

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. Too many to list.

Shaun of the Dead (Hilarious)

The Exorcist (possession)

Psycho (psycho killer)

Identity (2003--psycho killer)

Nightmare on Elm St. (slasher)

Halloween (obviously)

ET (Alien that goes trick or treating)

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. I never really was into the halloween/horror stuff as a kid (and still now) because it just isn't scary and is usually corny. I would say the "scariest" or most entertaining I seen would be:
    1. Salem's lot
    2. Stephen King's "The Stand" tv mini-series (1990s)
    3. 28 Days and 28 Weeks later (Not a fan of zombie movies but these 2 made my heart pump quite a few times).
    4. From Dusk till Dawn (the movie with George Clooney in it)

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Chucky movies are my ultimate favorite, but after that... Friday the 13th, nightmare on elm street, texas chainsaw massacre, halloween. Basically the horror icons are my tops, but after that there's so to many to list haha. Favorite part about October other than my birthday is watching diff scary films each day until halloween.

Sent from my LM-X420 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. I like the Hills have eyes 1.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. The Horror of Dracula will always be high on my list because Cushing and Lee were amazing in it.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Was 15 when 'Halloween' came out. We dressed talked and acted just like they do in the movie. First movie I ever went to where the ENTIRE audience jumped to their feet. First movie I ever saw anyone walk out of. Was stoned as shit. Scared the everloving shit out of us. Will always be the ultimate for me.

• Winner Winner x 3
  8. Gremlins is definitely a xmas movie, but if you wanted to pregame it as a Halloween substitute.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Just watched Blair Witch Project for the 6th or 7th time. Still gets me.

No monster. No gore. Just facing the abyss of a horrifying, dangerous uncertainty.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1

10. A real estate tycoon, his coke-bingeing wife and a slum wino have something grisly in common:
    they're the latest victims in a series of random murders. Oh yeah ..never what it seems

Newspaper reporter Rachel Keller (Naomi Watts) is skeptical of the story until four teenagers
    all die mysteriously exactly one week after watching just such a tape.
    Thank god its all Blu-ray now ..lol

Inside a vertical prison system, inmates are assigned to a level and forced
    to ration food from a platform that moves between the floors
    The Platform(2019) 'el Hoyo'

Better put my babe's horror in...life is just too sereil
    A young woman reluctantly joins her boyfriend on a summer trip to a Swedish
    festival where things quickly go awry.

• Winner Winner x 2
  11. Michael Jackson's Thriller. I remember its release after Halloween in 1983.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. The platform looks very disturbing.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. That's a classic. Say what one will about Jackson and his personal life. He will always be one of the best damn music artists of all time.

• Like Like x 3
  14. based on a 17th century Scots yarn about cannabils, who ambush travelers
    a very rare but great book if you can get a copy

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Hellraiser: Hellbound

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. I'm not a scary movie buff by any means, but my favourites have always been the slasher flicks. A glint of the knife in the moonlight, and a scantily clad teenage girl. Hell yeah.

• Winner Winner x 2
  17. Psycho (Psycho killer) - the BEST!

• Winner Winner x 2
  18. I Like Nightmare on Elm Street Best...Freddy Used to Scare Me to Death Asa Lil Girl but Now I Appreciate How Awesome an Unique of a Killer He is!

One Kind I Can't Watch that is Too Scary For Me are the Possession Movies I Don't Like Those.:whistle:

Another of My Favorites are The alien Films too Tho Me an My Hubby Usually Watch Them Every October.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Ghoulies

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  20. Has Y'all Ever Seen The Movie "Dark Skies"? It's About The Greys (Aliens) Abductions an Stuff it a Pretty Good Movie You Should Check it Out if You Get The Chance :)

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1