What is your favorite way to smoke?

Discussion in 'General' started by jsmooth23, Sep 5, 2011.

1. I've smoked from almost every method except a vaporizer, but ive done it from a lightbulb and was wondering what do other people on GC prefer. This is my order

1. Blunts- This feels the strongest for me and also lasts the longest. I love how blunts burn slow even when you take a big hit. I love how they have different flavors like grape, strawberry, peach, etc. so i can enjoy the flavor while i blaze. You can also put the blunt out and smoke it later i think nothing beats a flavored blunt.

2. Bong- I love how bongs hit you fast and i also like the headrush it gives you after a huge hit. I hate seing my bud burn up so fast but overall its worth it and i like taking bong hits cuz it also gives you dat feeling wer you feel lik u gona be knocked on your ass after a big hit.

3. Pipe- Pipe's conserve the most but i hate how its harsh but at the end of your session your gona be high. I think Pipe's last longer than bongs but there arent as intense and more mellow.

4. Joints- Joints are good for goin to work or if you have to do something cuz it feels clean and you can still function (in my opinion) i never really got fucked up from a joint jes chill. It also feels like they last the shortest and they burn way to fast so you wouldnt want to do it with multiple people.

And vape's i dont know because i only made a lightbulb one and it was annoying having to sit der on top of a candle for a pretty long time to see the vapors come off but wen i finally got high it only lasted 20 minutes and i started coming down but it felt alot more clean and an active high then smoking. I prefer smoking over a lightbulb but never tried an actual vape so i cant say.

2. people seem to say blunts are better than joints cause you can re-light it later a lot on this board, but i re light half smoked joints all the time, whats the problem?

as for favourite ways it totally depends on the situation and qaulity of the weed, but usually either a joint or a bong. sometimes a joint through a bong, get half a joints worth in one hit.

3. yea but joints are usually smaller so you usually finish it and they seem to burn way too fast for me. I also love how blunts have different flavors so you can taste grape or watever flavor you got while you blaze

4. The first place goes to blunts for the same reasons as yours. I just love how long they last and that you get them in different flavors. And don't even start with the whole "You gotta taste the weed so blunts suck!" Here in Norway there's mostly brick weed and mids. You don't get all of these named strains and shit. So blunts all the way for me. They taste awesome as well.

Second place goes to perfectly rolled joints. Fat joints that last a while. I hate joints that lasts for 2 minutes. You don't get the chance to enjoy the act of smoking it.

I don't have a lot of experience with bongs. I smoke from bongs every now and then, but only from plastic crap bongs. I've never tried a nice quality bong with an ice catcher filled with ice. I'm going to buy one in the future, tho.

That's my list. ;)

5. Through my Blackleaf perk with a Weedstar precooler/ashcatcher. I love it.

6. Blunts, bongs or vaporizers, in that order.

7. I like my pipes.

8. yea i need to try different flavors so far i only tried grape

9. i have bongs bowls and a plethora of papers. i love my homemade gravity bong more than anything... chop up the dank real fine... guaranteed one hit wonder...

Attached Files:

10. yea gravity bongs are good too but i dont like filling the bucket wit water and doin all dat and you can't do it outside casually or u cant bring it with you to places. I think gravity bongs hit you hard and i think its better for night time cuz u feel more stoned

11. My pipe, if I'm feeling gully I might go for the bong or a j

12. so far, I've tried, butter, bong, joints/blunts and vaporizer. I rank

Vaporizer,
    butter,
    bong
    joints/blunts

I say, Wake & Vape now instead of wake and bake.

13. i smoke before i leave. i don't like taking my weed out where it could be taken from me. my weed is too precious to me...lol.. did you see my gravity? really easy. everybody makes them out of 2 liters and stuff.... you make it air tight at the bowl and use good pot and a 20 oz water bottle works great and allows it to be much smaller.

14. i haven't tried a doobie snack in years. i tried brownies and they were disgusting.. i am eager to try them again.

15. sorry if dis sounds dumb but is butter a pipe?

16. any good recipes to pass along? there maybe a thread for that already... idk??

17. i am very familiar with search buttons... being as though edibles is your favorite way to smoke, i figured you may have a great way to prepare to pass along.

18. I like smoking from a pipe, or a bubbler. Or..a bong :D