Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is your favorite way to smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GC boredom, Aug 30, 2011.

1. #1 GC boredom, Aug 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2011
    I forgot steamrollers, but there just like pipes with big carb holes at the end.

2. Blunts...nuff said.

3. Y would u make a duplicate of another thread u made y not just bump your old one

4. Afroman said it best, but I said it better.

Smoke a blunt, smoke a blunt. :bongin:

5. Because in the old one there were only 3 options and people were complaining.

6. BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG. Yeah I'm gonna go with a bong.

7. Joints or blunts.

Bong's are just not gangster enough

8. vapos save money and they're healthier, they're just for me <3

9. Bong. I like to conserve. I'm not made of weed.

10. Bonggg ... gotta love it

11. Smoking Marijuana, to me, has nothing to do with it being gangster enough. Smoking Marijuana, to me, is something I do to my content which concludes in the gain of benefit to myself.

12. That, and I dont know how to bump a post, lol.

13. I like to inhale my smoke for 15 seconds. Other than that i dont care what its out of, I love cannabis <3

14. You comment on it.....

15. Bubbler. Portable and small with nice hits.

16. big bong rips

17. love a good smooth bong hit

18. bongs ftw nothing beats a nice bowl after work

19. Where's hot knives? This is an outrage!
    Nah only jesting. Bongs.

20. Hanging upside down with a joint.

I call it the Dracula.