What is your favorite video game to play when stoned...

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by 420savvy, Dec 20, 2010.

1. THIS GAME IS AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

[​IMG]

2. Halo Reach

Geometry Wars Retro Evolved 2 - Gametype: Pacifism

Going to the arcade is wonderful as well.

3. CounterStrike:Source.

4. Fighting games. Tatsunoko vs Capcom, Smash Bros (Melee or Brawl), BlazBlu, MvC2 (and soon, MvC3).

5. MvC2, UT2k4, and I maed a game with zombies init (Indy game from XBL arcade)

6. Been playing a litle bit of the newer Smash Brothers Brawl stoned today with a friend, super fun. Although I might return it for Super Mario Party 8, not sure.

7. dont..... i had 8 wasnt really fun.... brawl online is fun

8. At the moment it's the online multiplayer for COD: Black Ops. Probably will be for a lot of moments.

9. Well, I'm really not having that much fun with it, not as much as the older one anyway. And I can't figure out how to connect my Wii to the internet, probably just take it back and get my $45 refunded.

Anyway, scratch all my other posts, Oblivion is where it's at. :cool:

10. Hell ya Oblivion is fun... Get Madworld for the wii game is sick ... but if you like oblivion you gotta get fall out 3 ... once you beat that get new vegas

11. I could've bought MadWorld as Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon for the same price as SSB. MadWorld looks like it'd hurt my eyes after a while of playing, though.

I gotta say, I'm really not a fan of Fallout 3 at all. It has a great story to it, but I just can't get into it and I've heard NV looks/feels just like 3, so I'm just going to wait for Skyrim to come out.

12. Ahh you a shooter type?? If so wait for Brink, Rage, Or new bioshock

13. :ey: I am DYING to get my hands on Brink, that game looks so badass, same goes for Homefront as well.

14. Im sad about Halo :'( I heard they were going to do a new game but it wont be made by Bungie

15. GTA: san andreas (better than 4 IMO)
    forza 3 (badass graphics)
    call of duty 4 (best cod)

16. I've been hearing that pre-Reach as well. We might loose the Halo we have all come to know and love but maybe Bungie has plans to start working on a new Marathon game? :metal:

17. Tbh idk what they got planned they could have done alot more with reach dont get me wrong game was sick and depressing .... spec the ending

18. Indeed, the campaign was epic, might give it one more playthrough on Legendary whenever I finish up with Oblivion/Jade Empire.

I don't know what happened, I was so hyped for Reach from the moment I heard about it, I bought it and I've only played with it long enough to beat the campaign and move up a few ranks in Matchmaking. I was playing Halo 3 for about 2 years, I guess Black Ops killed my love or Reach.

19. Me and Blazinghaze are Close friends... so when im over there we play reach... team swat.... we used to play halo 3 ... when i smoke and play im focused and kick ass but when im sober i just get pissed to fast... never got in to COD but i want black ops for zombies

20. THIS fucking game is unbelievable high...best game of the year by far
    [​IMG]