What is your favorite Toking Tool?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by BongBeast, Jun 27, 2009.

1. I dont think anyone made a poll on this yet but I may be wrong because there are a lot of threads. What is your favorite device to smoke from if you were by yourself and at your house (so theres no worries about size or what your friends want). If its not one of the common tools listed above or if you enjoy a nice homemade piece, specify that in your reply.

I will go ahead and put my vote on the bong.

2. Bong, but I have sadly yet to smoke from a vape.

3. My favorite to use are joints and then blunts then bongs, the one I use most though is my little onie, big fucking bowl though. But yeah if I could afford to smoke my weed in joints every time I would, but it burns up too much too quickly for my money.

4. gb, simple and easy and you can get baked so quick

5. I am new to being a bong guy. I love my new 16" GonG with precooler, it hits so well, and the milk makes it look so sick.

6. Blunt .

And one thing...
    Isnt a bowl smoked with the bong ?
    Its 2 different things ?

7. Bubbler, so smooth and I can taste the quality of the bud.

8. A bowl is basically anything with a carb and no water like a soda can or one you buy which is usually glass. They are much smaller than bongs. Here is a picture of one. Hopefully I dont need to explain a bong.
    http://www.grasscity.co.uk/img/products/glass_spoon_pipe_clear_bead_f.jpg

9. That piece looks exactly like the one I just lost! RIP Fugly :(
    PS- Bongs are my pref, but if we need to be discrete I love my bub (plus I currently don't have bong...)

10. waterfall bong, so other. i think it would basically be the same high as a gravity bong, but since i havent tried it i cant say for sure

11. I gotta say its my trusty bubbler (My Green UBER BUBBLER!!!) just because it's reliable.

My favorite piece to smoke out of would be my diffused kaos ice catcher. I've gone through 3 diffusers since I got it 4 weeks ago... haha :smoke:

12. I have three bongs and a Volcano. It is kind of hard some days to deceide what to use. I mainly use my Toro 13/Inline for my everyday hits. For those special occasions, I pull out my Illadelph coil and every once and awhile I smoke out of the Blue Dot. The Volcano is a much clearer high for me so I use this right before work or when I am just relaxing and don't want to put the bong together with water and ice.

13. i have a long curved Wizard pipe i made a few years ago. carved it from briarwood.

it is my favorite smoking tool.

put on a hoodie, and go smoke under the cherry tree outside, i feel like a total wizard.

14. #14 BongBeast, Jun 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2009
    Any wooden pipe that lasts a few years has got to be legit.

15. I'd have to say my bizong:
    [ame="http://s552.photobucket.com/albums/jj355/toyturbomr2/?action=view&current=Movie2-1.flv"]Movie2-1.flv video by toyturbomr2 - Photobucket[/ame]

16. its alot harder to clean wooden pipes. i find i need to do it after each usage. i only use it once in a while.

i have a really nice Roor bong, i use it more often.

17. bongs/vapes n such get me higher, but i love just chillen/relaxing with a nice j.