Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is your favorite time of day to smoke?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by The Chariot, Jul 3, 2012.

1. I really enjoy smoking on off days at around 2PM. I feel like it's totally different than smoking at night. How about you guys?

2. my favorite times to smoke are in the middle of my day. but the middle of my day is 3am :p

i also like smoking right after work at 7am. get baked as fuck, hang out and go to sleep. wake up and do it all again.

3. All day everyday.

4. Right when I get off work. There's nothing like getting stoned after a hard day of work.

5. A hit in the morning really gets me going and motivated for the day. Idk just puts me In a good mood.

6. Night time. I like to blaze n chill to wind down from the day, before I go to bed.

7. I just love wake and bake its the moment of teh day im the highest.

8. About 9:00 PM; I normally smoke and chill watching some Redbox movies. Movies are always better high.

9. evening or all day if i start i wont stop till i nap:smoke:

10. Hour or 2 before i go to sleep

11. Well I like to be active at the beginning of my high, then really lazy at the end, so Id say around 6pm so I have time to do things while its still light, but as it gets darker I can start to watch movies or play xbox. But then again I love getting high any time of day.

12. My clock is stuck on 4:19.

I'm always about to pack one up. :smoke:

13. wake up 6am, have a glass of ice cold water with ice and half a fresh lemon squeezed inn(ultimate refreshment) along with half a joint of lemon haze (0.8 joint) this keeps me high till around 12-1pm then I smoke the other half and when I get home from work around 6-7pm then hit indicas they are different all the time at the minute it is blueberry, bluecheese and white rhino I mix it up through out the week to keep things fresh but usually only smoke lemon haze through the day as it helps massively with stomach problems!

weekends its a free for all haha

14. 11 pm, For me it's a time to get away, let your mind wander. Turn on some YouTube and relax, And when you're tired you go to be feeling amazing.

15. I love getting fucked up at night. Be it weed or other unmentionables...

16. - Shortly after waking up and taking a long shower. Goes great with coffee. (mornings)
    - After a long day at school, exams, essays, projects.. etc. Gotta smoke before I do any of it. (afternoons/evenings)
    - As soon as we place an online order from Domino's lol (evenings/nights/very late nights)
    - and at the break of dawn.

17. In the morning on my way to school, but now it's summer and no school…

18. Morning afternoon , and night

19. A couple hours before going to bed. ​