Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is your favorite thing to eat when you are Stoned?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by eleven357, Sep 16, 2007.

1. Everything....but I always finish with ice cream..it's my grand finale...

2. If its after a wake and bake some CTC. If im not broke ill head to circle k with my homey and i ALWAYS get a voltage mountain dew and the extra sour Sour patch kids

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. STEAK

Sent from my SM-G900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Chilli Con Carne
    Bolognese
    Cheese burgers
    Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Brownie ice cream
    Pussy

5. chicken wings, nachos and beer

6. Biscuits and chocolate 
    [​IMG]

7. butter or kettle popcorn

8. Food that would still taste good if sober

9. Ben&Jerry's Bonadoo Buzz on a hot Fudge Brownie after eating Wasabi Ginger Lays Kettle Chips.... although regular chips on top of the former isn't bad either.

10. I always end up going to taco bell and getting a shredded chicken burrito with fire sauce. Also baja blast. I also like to eat banana bread flavored english muffins with Hershey chocolate spread on one side and peanut butter on the other. *cums* any kind of mountain dew is amazing stoned or not.

11. Mac n cheese, only cause I'm craving it right now, or maby pepperoni and jalapeño pizza

12. Thawed out frozen blueberries. Not fresh. Not currently frozen. Thawed out. I ate an entire three pound bag during a daytime smoke session.

13. Pizza pockets 🙌👌w/ ketchup n hot sauce

14. Frozen grapes 

15. Sour patch kids extreme and peanut butter crackers