Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is your favorite thing to eat when you are Stoned?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by eleven357, Sep 16, 2007.

1. Warm strawberry pie with melting vanilla icecream and strawberry yoghurt on top. With a big glass of chocolate milk.

2. For some reason, I'm hooked on Gardettos when I'm baked.

3. half moons are good as shit too, i need to go up to new york so I can get my hands on some homemade half moons

4. those real soft sugar cookies with mad frosting from wal mart

5. crablegs with melted butter...i get them for cheap though- my friend works at the local wharf :p

6. Chicken parmesan hoagies

7. hamburger pizza with garlic dip...:smoke:

8. Liverwurst and a piece of smoked salmon on top of a cracker.

9. ha pussy most def:p

10. So you like cottage cheese? :rolleyes:

11. Whenever I get nice and ripped I end up spending next weeks weed budget on a large shawarma and garlic potatoes with a Dr. Pepper or Cream Soda Crush to drink. I may end up having to work a little harder to be able to buy more weed but once I buy that shawarma I don't look back.:smoke:

12. I seem to eat anything when blazed, but always love a nice cold Popsicle

13. gotta be coco puffs ;)

14. At home? Probably white cheddar macaroni and cheese or spiced curly fries.

Out? Little Caesars crazy bread. :)

15. [​IMG]
    buffalo chicken pizza! CiCi's...with a side of ranch/blue cheese, mmmm...

and we also got

[​IMG]
    lol we had already eaten part of this...and you can see the side blue cheese, for the buffalo chicken ;]

listening to Katt Williams, he's so funny!

stuffed full of this DELICIOUS pizza! :smoke:

16. #436 NarwhalsAreReal, Apr 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2014
    Heavy nasty meaty nachos from the mexican place a few blocks from my apt. Those are the bomb. Lovin' munchin on crunchy shit and chocolate chips. Don't really do fast food but subway hits the spot not and then. Oooh and perfectly ripe fruit. Like mango. Just biting into the fucker with juice all over the place is amazing.

17. Pizza

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. Definitely mcdonalds, if i have 5 dollars then i get 4 cheeseburgers and an extra large sweet tea. Mmmmmmmm im hungry as fuck now

19. hmm, could be anything lol :smoke:  I'd have to wait and see :hippie: