Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is YOUR favorite thing to do with your KIEF!?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by traybeatz, Oct 20, 2011.

1. #1 traybeatz, Oct 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2011
    What is your favorite thing to do with your kief!? This is my first thread here @ grass city community and lately I can't help but keep going kief crazy:eek: I have a mason jar with about seven grams that is currently naturally forming into nugs of kief! Lol. all harvested from medical grade marijuana. So I'm very curious as to cool things users do with their kief.

Do you sell it? If so for how much?

Do you smoke it? And in what?

Do you press it or use a method of turning it into hash or edibles?

And finally do u use a coin in your grinder and what kind?

I figured this would be a cool topic for discussion as I was just looking up kief threads and didn't find very many.

For now I'm gonna go hit a bowl pack full out the three percolater bong with the weed star inline attachment from grass city!
    :smoke::smoke::smoke:

EDIT: pics of my kief collection!

one:
    [​IMG]

two:
    [​IMG]

enjoy!

2. You worked hard enough for 7gs of kief, smoke it my man.
    I like to pack a party bowl with herb and then lightly coat it with my powdery goodness.
    Simple, classic, toasty.

3. and smoke it i will! it just usually piles up quickly because i keep about 2oz medical head smoke at all times. i agree with you, i usually top a bowl of dank with it or simply just stuff a bowl to the brim with kief and get super high. I'm going to have to post a picture of my jar soon because its really getting redicilous.

but i agree man thats the best way I've found to blaze it so far.

4. good man. and yeah when you take that pic make sure you send me it in a private message haha. :smoke:

5. I like to put a ton in a joint and then smoke it with old people that think weed was better back in the 70s

6. Use it as lube

7. 7gs of kief. Wow. Thats alot. Anyways, i usually add it ontop of packed bowls. Oh and welcome to the city bro

8. I either use a vice grip, and put a bunch of kief into a bag, and press it, smoke it as hash (Sort of). Or I just put a little on top of a bowl. :)

9. i like to smoke my kief

10. This past weekend I invented a pretty good method for smoking kief.

Rip off a 1 cm x 1 cm square of joint paper.
    Put a sprinkle of kief in it and wad it up.
    Put it in a bowl and smoke it.

Tastes more like J papers than kief but it gets you stoned.

11. just letting you know so you dont get in trouble later on, but i would edit your first question out of your original post. its against rules to talk about selling.

But i ussually just put a tiny nug at the bottom and a shitload of keif piled ontop. so its pretty much a pure keif hit. Post pictures!!

and lastly, welcome to the city
    :smoke:

12. Post it man. I want my mind to equal blown. :smoke:

13. UPDATE: here are pics of my kief mason jar thus far! (though its hard to resist not smoking out of it all day long LOL)

one
    [​IMG]

two
    [​IMG]

@mcdank ill also PM u these pics when i figure out how to haha

14. [quote name='"traybeatz"']UPDATE: here are pics of my kief mason jar thus far! (though its hard to resist not smoking out of it all day long LOL)

one

two

@mcdank ill also PM u these pics when i figure out how to haha[/quote]

I think I'm in love...

15. Mind = blown. Enjoy that hash!!!!!! :smoking:

16. i like to collect in my grinder and just get my knife and sprinkle some over joints/ blunts. gives a nice clear high and makes it a bit harsh but so worth it :cool:

17. i usually cut up some fat lines of kief and rail that shit, gets you soo high

18. Jesus... I'm never that patient.

I fiend and clean out my grinder looking for kief; but I'm always left disappointed.

19. Does this work?

20. ahaah probably not, i was joking :smoke: