Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is your favorite tabacco product to smoke alongside your cannabis?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DarthCripple, Jul 31, 2011.

1. I know I know you've come to expect better than this from me...but I was sittin' here enjoying myself and I thought....if everyone else posts these threads why dont I just start one....fk a search button.....

So I am not talking about like what you mix in your joints. Im talking about you light up a bowl and you smoke some tobacco so you light a ________

You fill in that blank....mmmmmmKay! Go!

I just lit a dream little cigar with my bowl

2. Jps superking reds

3. Baccy is nasty

If You're talking about blunts, too, juicy jay does it for me

4. This guy gets it.....keep em coming

5. I light up a bowl then i light up a bong then i light up a joint then i light up the grav bong then i light up a blunt then i light up a bubbler. But those are the only things i like to smoke along side bowls.

6. Torch a bowl then burn a John Player Standard.

7. Ahh these guys...I love these guys....The tobacco and weed mixing is bad and it bastardizes the weed....I knew I'd bring you in here....but thats cool...brush the haters off folks and do you

8. Marlboro Reds 100s or Black n Mild wine woodtip.

9. I thought this was a weed forum -_-

10. BaMs kill dude...wish I had one now...

Love you too Mr. I have less than 100 posts but think I run this shit. +rep on you...thats how a true man handles haters.

11. shisha. that is all.

12. Camel unfilterd's ... I go through a carton every 3 days

13. American Spirit (yellow or light green; blue if there is no other kind)

14. #14 hfgdhsja, Jul 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    He the fuck yes.
    A little hookah after a nice blunt is about the best way I can think of to spend the afternoon with my boys. Fuck pre-gaming and all that shit. Your a different person when your drunk, but high is a different story

15. Captain blacks are always good. Mind you, im not a tobacco smoker.

16. Marlboro 27s if anything.

17. :laughing:

On topic, I don't use any tobacco. Don't see the need to.

18. I was high as fuck when I said that... still mean it though

This thread got more love than I expected

I typically keep a pouch of captain black of some variety for joint spliffing but the pre packaged little cigars are spicy as a mother...

19. I don't smoke tobacco anymore but I'd say marlboro menthols or black n milds wood tip