Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is your favorite strain ?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Master_Kush, Oct 28, 2009.

1. What strain in your experience did you smoke that made you look at the bag & say you can't beat this ? What was the most sticky, nasty, funky, lung busting fire you ever smoked ?

2. super silver haze, sour diesel, strawberry cough, and afgoo are my favorites.

3. The top ones I ever seen that blow away anything I seen at a dispensary are these.
    Super Silver Haze
    Bubba Kush
    Lavendar
    Sour Diesel
    Sour Og
    Malibu 91 Fire "which did come from a dispensary"

If this thread grows it will help us when choosing clones. Super Silver & Sour D seems to always hit the top of the list. Many strains are beautiful but some are super strains, I wonder which strain will get the best review ? I love so many but let's see which strains everyonelse loves too ?

4. HEMPSTAR HANDS DOWN:smoking:

Attached Files:

5. OG Sour Diesel!

6. Beautiful, you don't know where I could get a clone of that do ya ? opps your in Canada but that looks great. Great example of good genetics.

7. planewreck (afgan X trainwreack) shit put me on my ass for 2hours straght:D

8. I have too many favorites too remember haha. I do particularly love Kush's though.

9. SliverBack OG , it was from a dispensary and it kicked the shit out of me.

10. Afgooey...hands down

11. Blue Moon and I have no idea what it was, Blueberry and something awesome.

Skush - Skunk x Kush home breed

I am also a big fan of the super silver haze

12. sensi star and piff:D

13. Proper Morrocan, Master Kush, Northern Lights are the big three

14. CASEY JONES FOR REAL!!! IT'S TOTALLY TRAINWRECK X THAI X EAST COAST SOUR DIESEL! I'M REALLY HIGH! :eek: :yay: :hippie: You can get it at either A. a smokeshop in Amsterdam, or B. various dispensaries in Southern California.

15. Ak-47 definately

16. I never heard of Casey Jones until I went to a new place looking for clones. I bought a casey jones teen that was a foot high. She is in the garden & blooming away. I only bought one & did make a clone incase I really love this strain. I must say that Casey is a strong plant. The wood is thick & hearty & there is alot of potential for a decent harvest from that plant. Thank You for your review, for a min I thought the guy almost made up the name. Here is a pic of her fresh out of vegg. I will take more soon but once ya get in the garden it is sometimes hard to remember to do so.

It wont let me show the pic because it says, i left it on the thread of budda's buds. I tried changing the name & it didn't work. Ill try again

17. Indicas:
    1. Blue Moonshine
    2. Grand Daddy Purp
    3. Cheese

Sativas:
    1. Trainwreck
    2. Strawberry Cough

Hybrid:
    1. PurpleWreck
    2. PlaneWreck
    3. Master Purple Kush

18. my favorite strain has to be my own strawberry coughxwhite rhino
    ak 47 is fire too!!!

19. I miss the Thai sticks and Cambo I used to get in high school :( Definitely some of the best there has been.