what is your favorite strain??

Discussion in 'General' started by new smokerr, Apr 15, 2012.

1. i got some really dank stuff, but i dont know the name of the strain. anyway, og kush is probably my favorite. what about you?

2. I don't think one exists, to be honest I love them all!!!

3. Hmmm I can only imagine what my favorite strain is

4. A strain is a strain is a strain

Dank is just dank.

5. Northern Lights so far

6. Blue Dream, OG Kush, or Cheese

7. chemdawg #3
    northen lights #5
    sensi star

8. and ignorance is bliss

9. Honestly I don't remember most of them but the one I got now just REEKS and it tastes actually good, when I vape it in my mflb i love the taste lol.

10. No clue.

Havent tried a named strain.

Always no name, dont trust dealers. Especially small ones.

11. Champagne or White Russian

12. chemdog, luke skywalker, and phoenix purp

13. Smoking threads don't belong in General and a search would show this has been done a thousand times but i'll answer anyway.

ChemHaze x Double Diesel (Rezervoir Seeds)
    Bubba Kush (F1)

14. Get the fuck out, there is a strain named Luke Skywalker? :laughing:

I need to have this.

15. yah i didn't believe it either cause i know a guy who has a medical card and gets top of the line weed out in phoenix arizona. i thought he was bullshitting making up names and when he sold it to me, it fuckin stunk up my whole car, my house, and i took 2 fat ass rip out of the bong with only .2g because that shit was sticky and wet as fuck

16. Now that's an old one I haven't heard in years. There is Skywalker OG, Skywalker LA as well as Skywalker: Blueberry (1st prize HTCC 2000, 3rd prize HTCC 2001).

Skywalker from LA was originally the true OG Kush strain that came here about 20 years ago from Florida. Someone crossed it with a solid Indica to achieve more of a couch lock feeling so they could get more money for it and to allow growth indoors as Sativas grow really tall. Indica is shorter and bushier, making it easier to grow indoors in LA. The only collective that had this strain was the old Sunset collective in West Hollywood. The grower of this strain was Luke Skywalker, so the owner of the collective decided to change the name to Skywalker. a couple of years went by and everyone was buzzing over the hottest flower in LA, Skywalker. So people started doing research on how to find it and came across Dutch Passion's version in the Netherlands. So they start ordering these seeds, growing them and circulating it around LA as "Skywalker". So there is some major confusion as to what is what anymore.

17. Just got some "Lemon Drop" in... Nice head high, has a citrus taste/smell. I open the jar in my bedroom and the whole house can smell it. I h ave about .5g in my pocket and i can smell it :D If i can get my stuipd camera to take pictures right I'll post some pictures up.

18. Sour Diesel, all day errday SON!:cool:

Edit: Although Headband (OG Kush x Sour Diesel) is really nice as well.
    And Casey Jones (Thai x Trainwreck) x Sour Diesel.
    Pretty much anything with Diesel genetics/lineage in it:smoke:

19. White Widow X Blueberry

20. In Texas I never know if I'm getting the strain my dealer says it is.
    But once I got some supposed blue cheese and that shit was super dank and tasted like mango.
    Best I've had