Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is your favorite smoke trick?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Kyleigh420, Sep 5, 2013.

1. I love doing smoke tricks with my buddies, it makes smoking that much better<3 What's everyones favorite smoke trick? just wondering :smoke:  :smoking:
    tumblr_lvh2uhL6s11qa2iwfo1_500.gif

2. I'm trying to learn how to do smoke tricks but I always end up forgetting it. I once did a blowfish vaccum inhale then exhaled.

3. Well I have this one trick, I inhale a big cloud of smoke, hold it for a couple seconds, and exhale.

• Like Like x 3
  4. I Rarely do "Smoke tricks" but occasionally ill come up with my own things...

5. I can make weed dissappear.

• Like Like x 4
  6. Blowing a ring, then blowing another ring through it. Even cooler if you can inhale the first ring after the second goes through.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Get a spoon packed with some bud

light it and hit it lightly and slowly

don't hit it just make sure the spoon is filled with smoke

Get a cool or cold table/surface and put the mouth peice at a 45degree angle

slightly open up the carb while letting the smoke cool down and make a line

quickly snort the line of smoke like you would with you know what

other than that just ghosts or french

8. Probably French inhale since its the only one I can do well. I can do rings sometimes, but I gotta make such a stupid face to do them it's not worth it lol.

9. not a trick but when you swallow smoke and burp it out minutes later hah, I burped smoke once and almost got caught(wasn't allowed to smoke at the time)

10. You should make a video of this, sounds pretty sweet

• Like Like x 1