What is your favorite number?

Discussion in 'General' started by Zonyc, Mar 29, 2009.

1. 17. Was randomly given a number 17 soccer jersey for my very first year. 17 has stuck with me ever since.

Discuss.

2. other than 420 i'd say 6.. day of my birthday, mail box number, sports jerseys, idk. just shows up a lot haha. i mean more than just those examples, i can't think of anything else right now though

3. 2, 5, and 7.

there r only 9 #s.
    all else r just excessives of those basic numbers extended to explain larger amounts...

10=1
    11=2
    12=3...etc..

haha..blowed...over complicating...:smoking:

4. 12 my birthday is on the 12th of july, and i share that birthday with none other than bill cosby

5. 12. i have no idea why its my fave.

6. Number 1.

7. I'd have to say the number 9, cuz 9 timez out of 10 I win

8. dont have one....numbers mean shit to me unless theyre telling me my bank account balance....

9. 9

9 is the number of completion. Everything after 9 is double and triple. There's nothing else like it, it's the whole 9 yards.

10. Cant say I have one

11. 4 cuz i was 4 when someone asked me what my lucky/favorite number was for the first time

12. same here man, except cuz its my birthday

13. 27--shows up all the time for me O___o

14. I feel like for some people they decide this as a young child when they only know the first ten numbers. Then it sticks with you. Maybe not though, haha.

15. THIS IS FUCKING HILARIOUS

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKfY6kapyBY"]YouTube - Sesame Street - Bert's favorite number is 6[/ame]

Bert's favorite number is 6.
    Ernie's favorite number is 8,243,721
    My favorite number is 3.