What is your favorite music to listen to while blazed?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by David420Haze, Mar 21, 2005.

1. Many people listent to all kinds of music. Its proven that marijuana opens the mind to all sorts of things, and music is huge part of being stoned. You just feel the music when you're stoned. Me I didn't like rap before I smoked, and then I heard some good beats now I love rap, as well as many sorts of rock i.e Heavy metal, black metal, punk (dead kennedys, not Green Day). But I was just curious about what kind of music most of you listen to while ripped.

2. I'm just like you.. I hated rap before I was a smoker, now it's basically the only thing I listen to... Pink Floyd is cool too.

3. Also give some good ideas in artists. Please dont post stuff like 50 cent, post up the more un heard stuff. Im looking for some more good 'stoner rap.'

4. im a metal, rock, alternative , some rap fan jsut love music in general\
    imagine life without music??

5. Yah I love heavy metal, like six feet under and slayer stuff like that im really in to. Oh man I can't even imagine life without marijuana and music. Cause that pretty much is my life.

6. Got Some Dj Screw Playin Right Now, Cant Really Fuck With That

7. Try listening to some beats by kottonmouth kings, Kingspade, and tool...

Here are some songs that you may like, try downloading these:

Kottonmouth kings - 420
    Kottonmouth kings - skunk 1
    kingspade - drunk in the club
    tool - aenima
    tool - sober

8. I used to only listen to rap but over the last few months ive been really getting into Trance and house music. Acid jazz/ house/ chillout/ trance its amazing. Im a huge fan of long mixes now. I have some Armin Van buuren mixes that are over 2 hours long. No, pauses between songs or any of that crap. Just pop in a CD and chillout for hours.

9. defintely pink floyd...i love pink floyd and especially the movies and concert videos by them, and definately the kottonmouth kings becuase they are like the underground symbol of pot. metallica, korn, disturbed, slipknot, godsmack, rob zombie and stuff like that is good too. i like mostly any music except country, gospel and most rap.

10. I'm gonna have to go with Led Zeppelin and the new 50 cd

11. Thanks for the suggestions. Yes I also like the kottenmouth kings, theyre amazing.

12. I listen to a lot of Three 6 and Bone Thugs, but mainly I'm into extreme metal. You say you like metal, so if you haven't already I would suggest listening to bands like Cephalic Carnage and Pig Destroyer, just a total mindfuck while you're high.

13. i'm definitely down for some jam bands constantly...but i do like some "rap" i guess you could say. look for MF Doom. best cd is mm..food. he understands weed and the world at the same time

14. I prefer weird ass psycadelic music= music a band did on drugs.

Led Zepplin
    The Beatles- Magical Mystery Tour
    Bone Thugs
    Bob Marley
    Beach Boys
    Jimi Hendrix- Purple Haze
    etc

15. its been a lot of Mars Volta recently, their new album is just amazing. Other than them, I usually stick with classic/psychedelic rock.

16. Why hasnt anyone mentioned Cypress Hill?

17. Phish, TOOL, sublime, string cheese incident, bob marley, peter tosh, idk man i listen to a lot of jam stuff and reggae while blazed.

18. it all depends... sometimes i'll roll with some chill-ass hip-hop... other times some hype punk-rock.. it all depends on how i'm feelin

19. Warren G - Regulate
    Snoop Dogg - Doggystyle
    Hendrix - Electric Ladyland
    Beatles - Revolver
    Oasis - Morning Glory
    Strokes - Is This It?
    Soundtrack Of Our Lives - Behind The Music

20. live phish, grateful dead, notorious BIG, rage against the machine, and all taht shit, alot of jambands just music to groove/ chill too. whatever im in the mood for